Busa for Life!!

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
Ok,

Lot of you now that I bought the K5 recently!! I also posted a review recently as to how the K5 compares to the Busa in various issues... What I have realised now after having the bike for a week now is that, the K5 lacks "life"!!

...i realised i can never fall in love with the K5
...i realised i can never be totally happy and content riding the K5
...i realised that the Busa means so much to me, that It has become an irreplaceable part of my life!! So, today I have taken a decision... I dont want the K5!! All i ever want is only my busa. All i have ever loved is only Elenor...

So "officially" I dont own a K5 anymore... I gifted it to my friend whome I was thinking of giving a R1.

I strayed... but I'm back!!

I LOVE YOU ELENOR ... YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME

I am not surprised. zukracer and I visited the nearest zuk dealership and I straddled the 06 k5 and found it very uninviting. It is waaay too aggressive for my requirements and I would imagine flying off the top of it every time I braked!

The Busa makes me feel snug and wanted
cool.gif

The Busa makes me feel snug and wanted [/QUOTE]

...Totally agree!!

Not that there is anything wrong with it but it sounds like you own a bike for more reasons than riding alone.

The K5 a way better handling bike than the Busa is.

yeah, the K5 is a much more agressive ride but I suspect its kinda fun too
wink.gif
I just put the pilot powers on my bike and let me tell ya, feels like I'm riding a smaller more nimble bike now...first few turns kinda sent the pucker factor up a little when she just banked on over without really any help from me
blush.gif

Glad you came back to the busa world!
cool.gif

and now that you have given that bike away, what am I gonna ride if I am sent to Banglore with work?
rock.gif
wink.gif

I rode my friend's K5 around the block once... didn't feel good, in fact, it hurt a bit.

I can handle riding the busa a little longer before it hurts.

It's like being married and having a girlfriend on the side.......the girlfriend is fun, really fun.....but you always come back to the wifey, and would never choose between because the girlfriend will never win. Wifeys always cook better too.
biggrin.gif

Ahhh Man!! I would've loved to have the K5..But I know what you mean about the Busa. Once a Busa rider ALWAYS A BUSA RIDER!!!

At least you had the opportunity to do a side-by-side comparison.

Back