Busa for Life!!

what a great friend. I could do some riding with you but i need a way to get over to you. A new speed boat would do it! LOL

I agree "BUSA FOR LIFE" I rode other bikes and yes they are nice but.. They are not the BUSA. Sometimes you just can't compare. It a BUSA thing  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126489768 -->

You cannot escape the force of the Busa.
tounge.gif
I'm glad your back with Elenor, Shen.
smile.gif

Ok,

Lot of you now that I bought the K5 recently!! I also posted a review recently as to how the K5 compares to the Busa in various issues... What I have realised now after having the bike for a week now is that, the K5 lacks "life"!!

...i realised i can never fall in love with the K5
...i realised i can never be totally happy and content riding the K5
...i realised that the Busa means so much to me, that It has become an irreplaceable part of my life!! So, today I have taken a decision... I dont want the K5!! All i ever want is only my busa. All i have ever loved is only Elenor...

So "officially" I dont own a K5 anymore... I gifted it to my friend whome I was thinking of giving a R1.

I strayed... but I'm back!!

I LOVE YOU ELENOR ... YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME
My girlfriend wants to know if you're married?

I can't win.

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126493978 -->

Ok,

Lot of you now that I bought the K5 recently!! I also posted a review recently as to how the K5 compares to the Busa in various issues... What I have realised now after having the bike for a week now is that, the K5 lacks "life"!!

...i realised that the Busa means so much to me, that It has become an irreplaceable part of my life!! So, today I have taken a decision... I dont want the K5!! All i ever want is only my busa. All i have ever loved is only Elenor...

So "officially" I dont own a K5 anymore... I gifted it to my friend whome I was thinking of giving a R1.

Hey uhhhh Shenoyp... I uhhhhh....

hey you know what.. uhh buy a brand new gixxer 1k...

And uhhh if you feel the same way I will send you my address to ship it to..... I would take good care of her.. promise
biggrin.gif

What is a K5 anyway? and how come you just didnt keep both bikes? lots of people have multiple bikes in their stables....

Thats cool you are able to do that for your friends... good on ya just as long as your friends dont take advantage of you

beerchug.gif

and now that you have given that bike away, what am I gonna ride if I am sent to Banglore with work?
rock.gif
wink.gif
...I have given it to my best friend!! he works for my organization... and we are together most of the time. So dont worry, you can still ride the bike if you come down here
biggrin.gif

Shen, too bad the K5 wasn't what you thought it would be. I was excited for you when you got it. If you are a Karma believer, your gesture to your friend will most def be rewarded. Sure is funny how the Busa may not be the Perfect bike for everyone, but it is the Best for some of us.
wink.gif

Ok,

My girlfriend wants to know if you're married?

I can't win.
Yes... very much!! Have a cute lil son too...
biggrin.gif

This is him... he will be a year old in a couple of days

Raghav50_Small_.jpg

It's like being married and having a girlfriend on the side.......the girlfriend is fun, really fun.....but you always come back to the wifey, and would never choose between because the girlfriend will never win. Wifeys always cook better too.
biggrin.gif
...my wifey does not cook too well...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The K5 came into my hands two days back people. I was not able to ride much cause of rains... nevertheless I have put about 60 miles on the bike. Here is how i compare the K5 to the busa... and my preference
biggrin.gif

Looks: Hayabusa (Elenor)
Weight: K5
Handling: K5
Accelration: K5
Torque: Hayabusa
Seating Comfort (Rider): K5 / Hayabusa
Seating Comfort (Pillion): Hayabusa
Stock Exhaust: K5
Guages & Gizmos: K5
Brakes: K5
Gearbox / Clutch: Most definetly the K5
Build Quality: K5 / Hayabusa

From my first ride I feel the K5 accelrates faster than the Busa in the lower gears. The breaks are top class and are in no way inferior to Brembos... and the slipper clutch is really useful.

I dont think the K5 can ever take the place of a Hayabusa in my heart, but a bike that can do a lil over 100MPH in the first gear is diffinetly a hoot to ride.

Dang dude, it hasn't been a week since you posted that! Funny thing is, you gave more props to the K5, but you knew it would never replace the Busa.

What did you have to do to make it up to Elenor?
ss011.gif

The K5 came into my hands two days back people. I was not able to ride much cause of rains... nevertheless I have put about 60 miles on the bike. Here is how i compare the K5 to the busa... and my preference
biggrin.gif

Looks: Hayabusa (Elenor)
Weight: K5
Handling: K5
Accelration: K5
Torque: Hayabusa
Seating Comfort (Rider): K5 / Hayabusa
Seating Comfort (Pillion): Hayabusa
Stock Exhaust: K5
Guages & Gizmos: K5
Brakes: K5
Gearbox / Clutch: Most definetly the K5
Build Quality: K5 / Hayabusa

From my first ride I feel the K5 accelrates faster than the Busa in the lower gears. The breaks are top class and are in no way inferior to Brembos... and the slipper clutch is really useful.

I dont think the K5 can ever take the place of a Hayabusa in my heart, but a bike that can do a lil over 100MPH in the first gear is diffinetly a hoot to ride.

Dang dude, it hasn't been a week since you posted that! Funny thing is, you gave more props to the K5, but you knew it would never replace the Busa.

What did you have to do to make it up to Elenor?
ss011.gif
...im going to be buying some goodies for her!! NOS... Slipper Clutch, thinking in those lines
devil.gif

Wow, I wish that I had a friend that would give me a K5!
ok.. here we go.. i'm the lucky friend who now gets to ride a K5 in India where liter bikes are very very few..
Nice to see you back on the board after a long time mate...
biggrin.gif
thanks once again for the lovely ride that you have gifted to me buddy..

I Must Say That I'm Awfully Lucky To Have A Friend Like You!!

Wow, I wish that I had a friend that would give me a K5!
ok.. here we go.. i'm the lucky friend who now gets to ride a K5 in India where liter bikes are very very few..
Nice to see you back on the board after a long time mate...
biggrin.gif
thanks once again for the lovely ride that you have gifted to me buddy..

I Must Say That I'm Awfully Lucky To Have A Friend Like You!!
Shenoy you da man! thats first class to let your buddy have your K-5  Busaadmirer congrats!           I agree with ya shenoy something about the Busa just keeps me happy.

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126543097 -->

Back