busa saved my life

black diamond busa

Team Jacob
Registered
So I wen to my grandparents house yesterday and rode 2 up with my girlfriend. As soon as I took off down the road I could feel something dragging the bike but didn't know what it was. Felt like the rear brake was dragging. Got to there house which is 5a minutes down the road. Got there and found out I had a complete flat tire. Im glad that nothing bad happened to either of us riding and thanks to the people who make these great tires
Posted via Mobile Device

I would suggest stopping if you feel anything that is out of the ordinary. Good thing you made it there.

always pull over if you feel something out of the ordinary on your scoot. glad u are ok:thumbsup:

wow you are lucky , could've been real bad if you had to get on the freeway

like everyone suggested, always stop and investigate. Personally if i cant figure out what the problem is, i take it slow till i get home.

Thats why I have a Tire Pressure System I can glance at then things feel funny

The tires are amazing ! I've had two events, one on a Michelin PP2CT and one on an Avon Storm.

Am I the only one to think that if you can't tell you have a flat,you shouldn't be riding? Or is it natural selection working? :whistle:

I just had a similar situation...although I felt it as soon as I slowed.. I had a post about it a few weeks ago.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Well all it felt like was a drag which I thought was the extra weight of my girlfriend since I have only ridden with her 2 other times im still not use to the extra weight and feal of the bike with her on it. Rashad I thought you were crazy when I seen your post and you said you didn't know it was a flat but now I know what you mean. Its nothing like when a car has a flat.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back