busa fighter build

yea, you're gonna want to remove that first one. nice bike tho. i hope you hang on to this one longer than the last guy who built a fighter. he finished it, then it ended up being sold after it was a feature bike in ssb.

how do i edit it off dident mean to offend
been after a busa project for ages so its a keeper that an the fact that the mrs has had enough of me spending time in the workshop when i should be sorting the kitchen (limited scope on fightering the cooker):whistle:

hi all
things started to move again
sorted the headstock out so lights will not fowl against
the brackets lot of the wiring now sorted ignition moved
new brembos added (love these)

P1030849.jpg

P1030853.jpg

P1030854.jpg

P1030863.jpg

P1030876.jpg

dave got the tank back to me and the clearance probs i thought we might
have with the clocks dident happen bottom line spot on
love the job daves done on the tank cheers mate:shag:

P1030872.jpg

P1030878.jpg

P1030866.jpg

P1030865.jpg

just got to make sure there are no leaks and off to the painters to fill and finish
heres an idea of what im after tank blue and black and striped down the middle carbon seat unit staying carbon with the stripes finishing on the tail unit idea might change but i recon it will work

P1030884.jpg

P1030883.jpg

P1030882.jpg

Great build.
I've been following it on ASF.

Good to see someone else realises how much fun a naked-Busa is.

I hope to move house later this year, should give me more room
and more cash. Mine will be up for its next stage then.

Your's is great motivation.

Top job :thumbsup:

Looks like you are doing a great job just dont try to get it done real fast in the end. would love to ride some nice wheelies on that bike:laugh:

Hi All

some updates taken ****ing ages to sort out been sorting the electrics and other jobs the tank went off to a bloke who said it couldent be sealed and was going to have to line it with pet seal a big no no
another bloke took one look at it and said no prob 3 days later job done re welded and no leaks:)
so its back from the painters heres were im at
still got to get the fuel lines on reroute some breathers re mount the steering damper set up the speedo / rev counter sort out the rear indicators pretty much done for now
so touch wood fire it up friday sat

P1040131.jpg

P1040136.jpg

P1040143.jpg

think i was getting board waiting for the tank to get back

P1040144.jpg

P1040149.jpg

P1040166.jpg

got the tank back and had to open up the clock surrounds with the dremal dont recomend doing it with a new paint job:)

P1040155.jpg

P1040158.jpg

bugger someone said the rear seat stripes were skued
thought it was the way id photographed it
nope had a look at the seat unit totally out
good call painters going to get shot
so rear units gone again:banghead:

Back