Busa 1 Mustang 0

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well here I was minding my own Business at a stop light when I hear the roar of an Exhaust beside me, ( Not a big roar mind you )

Now if you have seen pics of my Bike you may have noticed my Frame Decals and my Tag. ( SAY-GO ) Well Jr in his Mustang gave me his roar, As I looked over at him he said GO. I gave him a nod, and at the turn of the light I gave him his azz. 1 mile down the road we met up at the next light. I didnt have to say a word, His freinds in the back seat were saying it all.

Its the little things in life that make me Happy.

never streetraced before:whistle: might have to give it a try when I get a chance sounds fun

I love when that happens to me...esp when the others in the car gives the driver h3ll. :thumbsup::beerchug:

Um, not to rain on the parade, but that's kinda like outrunning the kid on a tricycle when you're on your 10-speed :rofl:

He never had a chance unless you started out in 5th

It was the kids parade. If dumb or dumber want to give a shot at a motorcycle by all means embarrass them safely. Then let the friends give him all the crap he needs to remind him that his car is not that fast :rofl:

Careful not to get suckered into a ticket! Maybe even some free handcuffs. People will do that to you.

Risk really isn't worth it anymore on the street for little bursts of speed like that. Not many places in the country where they only slap your hand for doing stuff like that anymore.

On another note... it sure is fun isn't it! Be smart and play it safe!

Um, not to rain on the parade, but that's kinda like outrunning the kid on a tricycle when you're on your 10-speed :rofl:

True Dat.

But who am I to turn down a chance to enlighten our youth about the Busa. He now leaves this experience with a little more knowledge than he had before, A little bit of Humility ( Probably alot by the sounds coming from the back seat ) and rest assured will think twice before challenging another bike.

So all in all you could say I made the streets a safer place in the long run.

AND IT WAS JUST A HELL OF A LOT OF FUN.

That is so true...what is it with those Mustang drivers?:laugh:

That same thing happens to me all the time.I don't race them anymore.I just look over at them,raise my shield,smile,lower my shield and drive off at the speed limit.That's just as much fun for me.(And legal).

He will probaly be looking to sell the mustang now and get a Busa.

yeah but if you do it slowly it means more. like jsut stay with them then look at him and turn wide open.. gives them a small amount of confidence until you kill them..

Back