Roaring Toyz

How much extra weight does something like that add to a bike? And no offense OP but why? To each his own, and only matters if you like it, but it seems like adding weight in the worst possible place wouldn’t be very good.

I will say the tail is impressive. I do like the lines.

That fat tire is sucking 15-20whp

All I know is if it goes 9.84 e/t in the quarter mile ~ he is doing a lot better than most riders with a stock motor *
c'mon man... air shifter and a lot of seat time... plus its stretched way out... itll lay down all its got..... point and shoot....... but ure right about most riders... but a lot of guys show up wholly unprepared for combat..... not even a strap.

So guessing it was running that 9.84 before the tire, whats it run after? I can see 9.84 for stock bike, ( I used to run consistant mid 9.9s on my lowered stock 00 ) but can't imagine it running that with all that wheel and tire on the rear.

So guessing it was running that 9.84 before the tire, whats it run after? I can see 9.84 for stock bike, ( I used to run consistant mid 9.9s on my lowered stock 00 ) but can't imagine it running that with all that wheel and tire on the rear.

9.84 was the estimated ET using calculators with derated for elevation but don't take into account many things. Would be glad to report what it actually does, but we got rained out for the weekend :-( Will post as soon as we make some runs.

After a full season of drag racing with a 12+ stretched 330mm tire, the best ET I could muster was a 10.45 with good air. Ran a compression test and all four are at 150 psi, so time for a rebuild. With a few slight mods, I hope to drop into the 9's next season.

Trophy Day at YDS June 2018.jpg

YDS DRAGGING 2018.png

not bad for a fat tire bike.. I gotta say though.. that exhaust is a one off... it doesn't belong on THAT bike... in my expert opinion.
...you were right, THAT exhaust did not belong on the THAT bike, and this version works much better... I"m sure there are a thousand reasons not to run pipes like this, but the sound is awesome, the power gain is most noticeable and the looks are awesome (IMHO). Inspired by the pipes off a WW2 P-51 Mustang fighter plane.

New Pipes Dec 2018.jpg

...you were right, THAT exhaust did not belong on the THAT bike, and this version works much better... I"m sure there are a thousand reasons not to run pipes like this, but the sound is awesome, the power gain is most noticeable and the looks are awesome (IMHO). Inspired by the pipes off a WW2 P-51 Mustang fighter plane.

View attachment 1590193
There you go Ali a starter set turbo see what u inspired.

The bike is a work in progress, but it shaping up well. The Roaring Toyz 12" stretch really tamed it and the CO2 shifter works like glass, so quick and smooth. Love riding it now. Beefed up the rear spring and shortened the travel to half, but still takes highway bumps comfortably and with under control. Still much to do, but a ton of fun to work on.View attachment 1581073View attachment 1581074View attachment 1581075View attachment 1581076View attachment 1581077View attachment 1581078View attachment 1581079View attachment 1581080View attachment 1581081View attachment 1581073View attachment 1581074View attachment 1581075View attachment 1581076View attachment 1581077View attachment 1581078View attachment 1581079View attachment 1581080View attachment 1581081View attachment 1581073
Beautiful motorcycle

Back