Brocks or Roaring Toyz

Big K

Registered
I am getting ready to buy a full exhaust system for my busa and I can't decide between brocks alienhead or roaring toyz megaphone any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

you got the money and you want the increase hp, buy the brocks. very good quality and service. i had it in my 07 zx14. and belive me they are loud but sounds good.
i have roaring toyz on my 08 busa, they look good they priced reasonable but very loud ( traffic knows you are coming):laugh:and no gain on hp. i am very happy with it. quality is very good no mapping needed either.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work Link no longer works

Last edited:
Brock's is the only choice.I have a roaring toyz here I just got and let me tell you it's not worth it.The downfalls are the merges aren't free flowing,you will not gain any hp due to pipe size is the same if not smaller than stock.I must say from a tuner stand point for the money,it's a waste of time.my stock modded ones will make more power than this $850 try they attempted.Not bashing just being truthful..

as said before....Brocks !!

Have you thought about the Ti Force, GPW said they have good HP numbers ???

100_1053.jpg

Does anyone think someone can feel the 2-3 hp difference between the 2 systems? (how much time is spent at full throttle on the street?)

Me thinks the "mental" aspect of the noise is a bigger deal than a couple ponies...

Brock's is the only choice.I have a roaring toyz here I just got and let me tell you it's not worth it.The downfalls are the merges aren't free flowing,you will not gain any hp due to pipe size is the same if not smaller than stock.I must say from a tuner stand point for the money,it's a waste of time.my stock modded ones will make more power than this $850 try they attempted.Not bashing just being truthful..
I've heard the same thing more than once...roaring toyz pipes are crap.

not likely but if the torque curve is better / broader in one pipe vs another you might "feel" the difference. Brock's pipes are very well tested on a dyno and in real world conditions. Brock's builds quality systems and has a very strong and positive history in the industry.
Does anyone think someone can feel the 2-3 hp difference between the 2 systems? (how much time is spent at full throttle on the street?)

Me thinks the "mental" aspect of the noise is a bigger deal than a couple ponies...

Back