Roaring Toyz

dsouthern

Registered
Patrick at Roaring Toyz is awesome to work with, he helped me select the exact 330mm 12"+ OSD package I wanted and worked with me on the price to meet my budget. During the manufacturing stage, he kept me updated on their progress and gave me a projected ship date. The package shipped early, and Patrick sent me the UPS tracking info so I could ensure I was home to receive it. Roaring Toyz did an amazing job of packing the kit and it arrived in great shape. The 330mm 12"+ OSD kit is easy to install and looks AMAZING. A few of the parts needed some cleanup and fitment rework, but that is to be expected when swapping out the entire backend of a bike. GREAT WORK Roaring Toyz and thank you Patrick.

pics or it never happened lol nice to see a positive review for RT. I have read to many negatives reviews to order from them and have kinda given up on the idea of 240 kit for my bike they are the closest people to me

The bike is a work in progress, but it shaping up well. The Roaring Toyz 12" stretch really tamed it and the CO2 shifter works like glass, so quick and smooth. Love riding it now. Beefed up the rear spring and shortened the travel to half, but still takes highway bumps comfortably and with under control. Still much to do, but a ton of fun to work on.
IMG_0921.jpg
IMG_0922.jpg
IMG_0924.jpg
IMG_0925.jpg
IMG_0926 (1).jpg
IMG_0929.jpg
IMG_0931.jpg
IMG_0933.jpg
IMG_0934.jpg
IMG_0921.jpg
IMG_0922.jpg
IMG_0924.jpg
IMG_0925.jpg
IMG_0926 (1).jpg
IMG_0929.jpg
IMG_0931.jpg
IMG_0933.jpg
IMG_0934.jpg
IMG_0921.jpg

Lol, yes that would be cooler. An old Harley drag racing friend convinced me to keep the motor stock to win at ET bracket racing, so no turbo. Did the clutch and PAIR mods with a Schnitz ECU tune, so will find out if he is right.
Watched a guy win on a moped in SG class several times when his real bike broke. Being the most consistent isn’t always the most fun.

Watched a guy win on a moped in SG class several times when his real bike broke. Being the most consistent isn’t always the most fun.

One night in another life at a now long gone local drag strip I ran a 67 Barracuda with a 273 V8 2 barrel and torqueflite automatic. Talk about consistent, they put me in the Q Stock automatic class and I turned a whopping 16.5 four times in a row to win $25. :laugh::confused: Wasn’t that much fun (my 852cc Honda four ran 12:20s) but beating four different cars was! :D

How much extra weight does something like that add to a bike? And no offense OP but why? To each his own, and only matters if you like it, but it seems like adding weight in the worst possible place wouldn’t be very good.

I will say the tail is impressive. I do like the lines.

How much extra weight does something like that add to a bike? And no offense OP but why? To each his own, and only matters if you like it, but it seems like adding weight in the worst possible place wouldn’t be very good.

I will say the tail is impressive. I do like the lines.[/QUOTE

Yes, it does add weight. However, to me, the fat tire look is awesome, sort of a Pro Stock Motorcycle kind of look. Fat tires have another effect on safety. Fat tires really want to go straight and in drag racing that is a good thing.

Back