Met MC Mustang

NCpanther01

Registered
First, all I rode with Roc again and it wasn't 29 degrees it was 92 this time! :laugh:
I have to tell everyone Roc is the only guy I know who will ride his tires to the thread are coming through. Needless to say we were going to Jacksonville to meet up wih MC Mustang. Well Roc changed his tire in 30 minutes which was cool to see and the off we went. Another lesson for me!:beerchug:
Now we get right out side MC Mustang house and Roc and I crash into each other. It was a long ride and we got lazy no major damage at 3 miles and hour! :laugh: The funny thing Roc more worried than I was...A true friend!!!Now we met up with MC Mustang and it was great for me to meet the guy!

I have to tell everyone I've met some cool guys here who've I think meets the real spirit of the org. and that's to help each other and enjoy the hobby that gives us so much pleasure! MC mustang is just another guy that I can say enjoy the craft and the spirit of the org!! He did a valve adjustment on my bike and it runs like a BEAST again...And he didn't want anything from me and enjoyed helping a org brother out!! Thanks again and he explained everything while showing me ...the nerve :beerchug:

Now why did I write this? Well just to let everyone know that this org is living because of a few and I wanted to say THANKS!!! Ad just wanted everyone to know we have a GREAT org!!!!

you are hanging out with some great folks over there! :beerchug:

Back