xjr1300

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
so yesterday at work i'm putting together my bike plastics..started her up..everything seems fine besides a whirring noise i'm hearing..hopefully it'll work it's way out..listening to that power freeflow exhaust..ROAR..ROAR....this guy is travelling passing by on the road hears my bike...turns around & pulls into my shop & begins answering my revs he's riding a xjr 1300...I switch off & look at him & he's just smiling back & says when u come out i'll catch you!!!....should i be afraid?

so yesterday at work i'm putting together my bike plastics..started her up..everything seems fine besides a whirring noise i'm hearing..hopefully it'll work it's way out..listening to that power freeflow exhaust..ROAR..ROAR....this guy is travelling passing by on the road hears my bike...turns around & pulls into my shop & begins answering my revs he's riding a xjr 1300...I switch off & look at him & he's just smiling back & says when u come out i'll catch you!!!....should i be afraid?

depends...if you can't ride fer fudge?..i'd say..."maybe."...but if ya can?..he's dealing with old school framework, ohlins shocks as stock..yes that was plural..cause there's 2 of'em try'in ta make up for the old school framework no doubt! :laugh: along with a whopping 9.7:1 compression ratio...a lowly 5 speed gearbox and for bonus points?..they kept it light by leaving off any fairing whatsoever. :laugh:

so as long as the bikes not turbo'ed or on NOS and he's not on crack?..i'd say you got nutt'in ta fear but fear itself. :poke: :rofl:

i'd hafta waive bye-bye cause i could only take all that ugly in my rearview mirrors for so long. :whistle: :rofl:

be a cool bike ta have in the mountains though..tuned for torque and outgunning the young squids on skill alone would be like.... :thumbsup: :bowdown:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited:
Back