Busa 1 Mustang 0

As Clint would've said, "A kid's gotta know his limitations!"

Wasn't even a fair fight. :beerchug:

I don't do that on the Busa.... it's not necessary because we all know how it will come out. But once in a while when I'm in the 71 Nova (496 cube 650+hp) I will. The challenge on the street is traction. But Z06's are fun to whip.:laugh:
And the kids in their rice burners some times get to watch me hit it in first... then back off. that's usually enough for them to cover their heads at the next light.
My license plate for the Nova is "USA V8"... nuff said

That is so true...what is it with those Mustang drivers?:laugh:

EASY!!! Some of us know better than to try something like that. Especially with more than just the driver. . He had people in the back? That means he was fully loaded. . . Sad. . .

My busa 027.jpg

my buddy (who happens to be a cop) wants to race me in the summer.. :whistle:
He has a 03 stang with the 2.1 Kenne Bell charger on it. He is getting new heads and a fresh dyno tune. Now my question is should I show boat and beat him on one wheel or lay a licking and stick to buisness.. haha..

The car is cool, and has been great bang for the buck. Matter of fact it scares me a bit, tons of power but no grip. but he's knocking on the wrong door.

my buddy (who happens to be a cop) wants to race me in the summer.. :whistle:
He has a 03 stang with the 2.1 Kenne Bell charger on it. He is getting new heads and a fresh dyno tune. Now my question is should I show boat and beat him on one wheel or lay a licking and stick to buisness.. haha..

The car is cool, and has been great bang for the buck. Matter of fact it scares me a bit, tons of power but no grip. but he's knocking on the wrong door.

Keep the wheel down. It's better to keep it as safe as possible. There's too much more room for disaster if you're on one wheel.

A quick decisive kill is the best. Leave no room for doubt.

In war, let your great object be victory,
not lengthy campaigns.

There is no instance of a country having benefited
from prolonged warfare.

Sun Tzu: The Art Of War

"The Art of War," awesome read!

Reminds me of my old 1100 Katana days. Guys in Vettes would want to race all the time. One guy in a convertible wanted to try it out and show off for his girlfriend in the passenger's seat.

Light turned green, we hit it and he smoked his tires. I was at the next light before he was across the intersection, just because he didn't know how to drive.

Dingaling Supreme!

--Wag--

Back