Bursig Stand

Bad Teddy

Registered
So in browsing the Bursig website the latest actual model year they show as being compatible with the Hayabusa is 2013. I found another website with the stand that also lists the 2014 model, but that's it.

Is there anything that could have possibly changed between 13/14 and '16 that might make the stand not work with a 2016 model?

I tried searching, but all I found referenced for use with the stand were older models.

Thanks guys. I had fired off an e-mail afew days back but never got a response. And thanks to my work schedule, phone calls during anybody's normal business hours are basically an impossibility for me.

Agreed, there all the same

o.png

After 3 weeks of use, I'd have to say it's the best thing I've bought for the bike. It takes a little bit to set up for easy insertion. But the uneasy feeling of balancing the bike with one hand while racking it on the stand is gone. It simply just glides in. Wheel locks are sufficient and when locked I cannot budge it with force. Have no worries at all with it. Makes cleaning and maintenance a snap.

I love mine. I wanted a second one, but the beetle bags don't have the clearance for the lifting arm- so the bursig won't work for a permanent hard bag set up.

I've put my Busa and B-King on the Bursig, ran pushing beside them, jumped on, and kept rolling across the concrete.
Had a friend push and spin me while I bounced up and down(I'm around 170lbs with no gear).
The Bursig held up great. It's solid, and a bike is not coming off of it when it's set up correctly.
I did my best to break it, and since I couldn't, it really made me confident in it.

its definitely on the list of items to buy over the winter. wud make getting around in my garage so effortless

Looks like a great stand. I thought about getting one, but I think my table lift is a better fit for me. I have to many different bikes for a specialty stand to work for me. Plus I found my 1500 lb lift for $400.

Back