2013 / 2014 Year Models Same Grey Fairing ?

c10

Registered
The two piece section were front is grey ,and the 13 model says hayabusa in Red while the 14 says hayabusa in gold .
I need to know if the grey is the same please . I have some scratches on my 2014 model , and found a 2013 fairing in great condition . I just cant tell if the grey color is the same . Part #'s are different between the two , but that could be because the graphics color .

The two piece section were front is grey ,and the 13 model says hayabusa in Red while the 14 says hayabusa in gold .
I need to know if the grey is the same please . I have some scratches on my 2014 model , and found a 2013 fairing in great condition . I just cant tell if the grey color is the same . Part #'s are different between the two , but that could be because the graphics color .
Hi C10. Found the Suzuki site that gives the colours // 2013 has metallic Oort grey, it's similar to the 2014, 2009 has metallic grey, 2008 phantom grey and 2016 metallic thunder grey.

IMG_2065.PNG
IMG_2066.PNG
Different colors. I always just go to colorrite's site and look up the specific year model. That's how I found out which year gsxr front fender to buy so that it would be same paint and save me from having to pay to get the fender color matched by a painter.

Back