Bursig Paddock Stand. Never going back to my Pit Bull

$150! Heck, you could buy one for each bike and not fiddle with adapter plates. Someone take a risk find give us a review. I just spent almost $675 on the Bursig so I'm tapped out. The last of my insurance settlement went to this.

B194D80D-7CA6-47C2-9A84-9332A6770BA5.jpg

I'm actually thinking about buying the cheaper stand and getting the adapter from bursig and still heve only 400 in it

One on order. I'll let you guys know. I already see a difference between the bursig and the one I ordered in the mounting plate.

I'm actually thinking about buying the cheaper stand and getting the adapter from bursig and still heve only 400 in it

The design is not quite the same.
You can make it work, but a little machining will be needed.
It won't be bolt it on and done.

This is my original thread when I bought the Bursig.
It has close up pics and will give you guys a better idea of how it mounts.
The top pin is universal(and in a fixed location), and slides into a tube that bolts on in place of the upper engine mount nut.
The lower pin's diameter and length will vary depending on bike.
The lower pin slides in the plate to allow the plate to work on multiple bikes, and for fine adjustment/fit to a specific bike.
The plate will vary, but the same plate will work on most bikes; assuming that the plate is long/wide enough to span the distance between the upper and lower engine mount holes on whatever specific bike you want to use it.
People complain about the price and say that the stand is simple. That it doesn't have a lot of material cost. No one has realized that the idea itself, simple and all...is genious! It would take a skilled welder and machinist to build one, assuming they already had the engineers design for it. All parts and production of the Bursig are high quality, even the casters lock/unlock and are removeable.
The Bursig is the original, and like always, shortly after the copycats start to show up(not to say that any of them are bad either).
From the drawing board to final production, to shipping it's weight to the U.S, and to the one and only U.S distributor, I can see the price. Doesn't mean I like the price, but I understand.
It took me over a year to get one after the first org member to post having one did(his was for his gsxr600)...and I'm so glad I did.
Hope this helps.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/156179-gen2-bursig-stand.html

Me too. Been eagerly awaiting an update. So far, my Bursig has been flawless. No complaints at all. Without a doubt, these type of stands make working on your bike 100% easier and safer.

Got mine last week, finally had the chance to assemble the stand today.
Easy setup!
Super easy to lift, you don't feel the heavy Busa one bit. One Bit!!
I'm still in shock how easy it is, serious!
dont walk, run to your nearest computer screen and order one today!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

To make things easier I park my Busa on a Baxley Sport Chock, which holds it in the upright position and makes it a breeze to mount the Bursig. If I need to work on the front I just pull the Baxley out from under the wheel.

To make things easier I park my Busa on a Baxley Sport Chock, which holds it in the upright position and makes it a breeze to mount the Bursig. If I need to work on the front I just pull the Baxley out from under the wheel.
seems like a gd idea. I got a condor I cud use to do that. havn a small garage really makes me want a bursig bad but dams its expensive. it wud make gettn the bike in and out of my garage so simple cause I have to do like 20 small turns to get it out every time I roll into my garage

I emailed him. He says they're out of stock till at least October. they don't have a waiting list.

Back