Pit bull stands

Epstein

Registered
I just purchased a set of pit bull stands for my new Busa and I have to say that although they are pricey they seem to be really heavy duty. I haven't tried them out yet but I will when I get home from work. I saw some other stands at the place that I bought them (Cycle Gear) and the tubing was much smaller and seemed thinner than the Pit Bulls. I figured it was worth the piece of mind to spend the extra money. I had an FZ1 with a center stand and didn't realize all the things that you can't do without it.
I'll post up after I try them and let you know how they work.

Just got mine too. Very impressed with the quality. Of course...I've always been into overkill..:D

Had mine for a few years now and can't complain. They are pricey, but extremely stable.

I've had them for years, and they're worth every penny
biggrin.gif

The rear stand is great, the NewFront stand is good, but very tight on the clearance to the fender.

I have a rear Pit Bull. It's real sturdy. I was a little worried about the clearance on the front Pit Bull so I let my dealer convince me to buy a front Suzuki stand. It's not nearly as beefy but it does seem to work well.

Back