Pit Bull Stands

benzbusa

Registered
I got the Pit Bull forklift stand for christmas. The stand works but i am kinda weary of it . The bike just seems like it is just waiting to fall off the stand. I was going to order the Newfront stand but the guy at Pit Bull said that stand was hard to use on the BUSA . I just wanted to get some input on these two stands. If anyone is using these stands let me know how you like or dislike the stand. I can send the forklift stand back and exchange it for the Newfornt if i have to.

Benz,

PM Chris "bullet train" - he had the fork stand and switched to the new front and likes it alot better. He is real helpful with details and can fill you in. He felt the front fork stand was unstable too.

Kent

the forklift is for removing the forks, you get the stability when a rear stand is used at the same time, also you will like the fact that you will not need to remove the calipers when removing the front wheel, you can simply spin the fork tubes w/calipers away from the rotors giving the clearance to the tire so the wheel can be pulled out, easy, cheesy, japaneesy....

Back