Pit-Bull Stands

gstspeedster

Donating Member
Registered
Hey everyone! I'm looking to get some new stands for the bike and was leaning towards the Pit-Bull Stands. Does anyone know if they can be used on a lowed bike? Mine will be lowered 3". And if not are there other stands made for bikes that are lowered. I have a baxley sport chock on the way but I bought It mainly to trailer the bike and to use in the garage in the summer. I thought It would be better to store the bike on stands when theres long periods that I can't ride. And If there are any dealers here that have good prices on stands PM me. I just spent $25.00 more on the Baxley Chocks because I got in a hurry to order it and forgot to ask here first.. Thanks

you won't be able to use the neck lift but the forks and the rear stand are no problem. let me know if you need a set.

I don't know the differences?? Is there a site to check em out? Or can you explain the different models? Only one front stand availble, just different rears? Thanks..

I have rear frame sliders so I don't think I can use a spool stand. So Prolly the forward handle standard rear and the New Front Stand that lifts from the steering stem and the #6 pins. It does state that it might not work with busas that have the front end lowered should this be a problem??

Both. The rear is 3" and I don't remember the front off hand I just know its low enough to level the bike out.

I can find out the begining of next week. There no hurry, Just wanting to get some prices. I'll prolly buy in the next week or two. Since it freaking cold in Indiana..

I use ones from Nemo Industries of Florida. They can be taken apart with a couple wrenches if you wish. And they are sturdy too. Here is there website you can check out. And if you say that Brad Miles told you about them they will give you a better deal.

http://www.nemocorp.com/

Alright does anyone with the Pit bull stands have thier bikes lowered in the front? If so do you have any problems with the stands? I really like the stands because of the stability everyone says they have, but I will go with the forklift front stand if I cant use the other one.

Dropped 2" rear and 3" front. Pitbulls = front fork lift, rear is spool and rear facing handle, always with the rear grab bar on the bike though. Bit heavy to get going on the rear but no problems.

Back