Build back better.

TallTom

Registered
So Unca Joe.

Instead of that whole build back better idea. How about you please just put it back how you got it in the first place.
FB_IMG_1653602548352.jpg

Real estate values have shot up as a result of supply and demand on the tail end of a devastation to the economy that left people hesitant to move into nicer homes, hence less homes for sale. Also the cost of building, again due to supply and demand, is way up. The same reason the value of cars, new and used, are sky high, as the availability of new cars due to the supply chain being clogged so all vehicles are suddenly worth much more than they were 2 years ago.
Blame your favorite or least favorite politician all you want, but look at a charts of houses being built, finished and most importantly available and you'll see a trend.

Real estate values have shot up as a result of supply and demand on the tail end of a devastation to the economy that left people hesitant to move into nicer homes, hence less homes for sale. Also the cost of building, again due to supply and demand, is way up. The same reason the value of cars, new and used, are sky high, as the availability of new cars due to the supply chain being clogged so all vehicles are suddenly worth much more than they were 2 years ago.
Blame your favorite or least favorite politician all you want, but look at a charts of houses being built, finished and most importantly available and you'll see a trend.
You left out the part where the interest rates have put houses out of reach for a lot more.

I believe the liberals call it, cooling off the economy.

Its working.

You left out the part where the interest rates have put houses out of reach for a lot more.

I believe the liberals call it, cooling off the economy.

Its working.
If you don't see the effects of the pandemic in relation to the economy and consequentially interest rates, if you would rather blame it on either side of the political spectrum, take a look at countries with conservative leadership. People all over the world are in this together and if there is silver lining, it proves the whole conservative/liberal division is only surface deep.

If you don't see the effects of the pandemic in relation to the economy and consequentially interest rates, if you would rather blame it on either side of the political spectrum, take a look at countries with conservative leadership. People all over the world are in this together and if there is silver lining, it proves the whole conservative/liberal division is only surface deep.
I am not at all insensitive to what had to be done to inject money to keep us from collapsing. And I'll be the first one to say all that free $$ is going to cost us. Aside from the widespread fraud and abuse that hurt those in need, you don't fix it by crashing the economy. Keep the jobs churning income tax. Cut government spending. And buckle down. For 15 or so years.

Now we have to endure manufactured reasons to cause collapse. The war in Ukraine. So gas is going to go up. And since Ukraine can't produce the agriculture be prepared for food shortages.

And the one thing that helped was something we had absolute control over. Was interest rates. Now we have to "Cool off the economy".

Seriously? You aren't cooling it. You're killing it.

The employment rate had just returned to pre pandemic Trump numbers. So let's kill that accomplishment and tax revenue.

I am not at all insensitive to what had to be done to inject money to keep us from collapsing. And I'll be the first one to say all that free $$ is going to cost us. Aside from the widespread fraud and abuse that hurt those in need, you don't fix it by crashing the economy. Keep the jobs churning income tax. Cut government spending. And buckle down. For 15 or so years.

Now we have to endure manufactured reasons to cause collapse. The war in Ukraine. So gas is going to go up. And since Ukraine can't produce the agriculture be prepared for food shortages.

And the one thing that helped was something we had absolute control over. Was interest rates. Now we have to "Cool off the economy".

Seriously? You aren't cooling it. You're killing it.

The employment rate had just returned to pre pandemic Trump numbers. So let's kill that accomplishment and tax revenue.
Hi I what is being built back better. Joe Biden's bank account.

Supply and demand applies to the populace. Getting back to work is the beginning. Supply chains being put back in working order is the first step. Things will level and then continue on the graph of the last 30 years. What people do is persevere. My point is that it’s not a result of who’s in the White House but who’s in all the other houses.

Hi. I saw on the news that Obama left the White House that he had to move into a 1 bedroom flat in Hoboken NJ. WEll than prove to me that his bank account is the same or with less money! May be we will see his tax returns? Which I think that Trump should have shown.
I personally don't think any of these people are destitute when they enter the ring into politics....they are already part of the privileged elite. Just like Trump, I'd imagine each and every president has come out of office a little lighter in the pockets as to when they came into it..

I personally don't think any of these people are destitute when they enter the ring into politics....they are already part of the privileged elite. Just like Trump, I'd imagine each and every president has come out of office a little lighter in the pockets as to when they came into it..
Hi Bee. I can not be 100% sure but I think that Trump was the only one lost money. Look in Obama's money. Trump did not take any money he donated her salary. So Bide's bank account has more money in it now. I think alot are not it to help people. They are in it for the money.

Hi Bee. I can not be 100% sure but I think that Trump was the only one lost money. Look in Obama's money. Trump did not take any money he donated her salary. So Bide's bank account has more money in it now. I think alot are not it to help people. They are in it for the money.
ALL of it are in it for themselves, either money, prestige to pad their huge egos or power.

I would think all the people who become president had other holdings and businesses that would suffer while they are away in the White House and not tending their business...

I really don't know about how much each one of them was able to squirrel away but I'd imagine they all managed to pad their pocket books including Trump-he is a businessman, he doesn't do anything for free.

Back