Real Street Class Build

Test fitting the Voodoo Exhaust and then realizing I better get the oil filter adapter to have it come out the side.

voodoo.jpeg

oil filter.jpeg

Started cutting fairings. Figured for now will save about $500 not buying a 3/4 fiarings. and they where already pretty rough shape on the lower portions.
Modified airbox and heat tape. Also removed air filter (Heat tape not pretty with all the curves, but when I go big bore and bigger nitrous that box will not be used)
Sent off forks to DME to have shortened 3" and sent them radiator to have cut down. (Shipping them back east hurt a bit on cost, ouch)
Ordered DME rear sets and extensions.
fairings.jpeg

airbox.jpeg

Still waiting on forks and radiator to get done and back so decided to spray some metalcast on the chrome rims as I hate chrome, and new wheels may have to wait till next season. Trying hard to get it far enough to get some testing in this year. just threw them on the stand for now to get to see it closer to looking like a drag bike. Boy do I haver to clean up my lift. LOL

wheels.jpeg

Next order is in, and painted outer frame black until tear down next year then will powder coat

- MTC Gen II Clutch
- Voodoo Quick Access Clutch Cover
- MPS Air shifter with RSR module - No bottle
- DME Shifter Top Mount
- Vortex front sprocket (17T)
- Vortex 48 tooth rear sprocket
- 190 link drz2 chain
- DME Tire Hugger
- DME race shifter

frame.jpeg

I don't recommend the Voodoo cover. It is very heavy and difficult to remove the lid, but it can substitute as a frame slider lol.
LOL. I decided on this because the contingency money they offer for this cover. Since it is already on the way I will have a look at it and decide if it is something I can live with or not. If not I will order another.

More parts are starting to come in. Voodoo Clutch cover comes with a new style O-Ring that makes it easy to open. It does seem a bit on the heavier side. I'll use for now. Things may change after a engine rebuild next year.

Still, waiting on all my DME stuff.

Autoshift.jpeg

sprocket.jpeg

Back