Real Street Class Build

Clutch and radiator installed.

Struggled some with the clutch install at first, and realized the previous owner had some odd thickness Fibers. Kevin at MTC and I got it figured out and picked up some proper thickness replacements and it all Cam out Nice. Also my Kiddos have named the bike "Kaiju" for those that do not know that is the Japanese term for Large Monsters such as Godzilla and Mothra. Since I am no small guy the name seemed to fit.

Clutch_close_up..jpeg

Clutch_install.jpeg

rad_install.jpeg

rad_install2.jpeg

Rad_install3.jpeg

Been a busy month with everything but the bike.

However, got the tire hugger installed, and the bike off the rack for the first time for a cleaning. Made a temp bracket out of an old license plate to get it fitted until I make a permanent one.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

Picked up a few things while I was visiting family in Florida. Picked up a 18" over tail and brought it back as one of the carry-ons I was allowed. Also found a great deal on (2) Holley HP ECUs and a Holley 7" digital display. Figured one of them can go in my Mustang when the time is right.

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

build coming along very nice. btw.... leave the bracket made out of the plate. little things like that is what makes dragbikes unique. if you have any questions i can help with i have built several drag bikes as well from busa's and 14's.

Back