Berserk Build 2.0 about done

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Done enough to win first in a bike show this weekend with the incorrect tank

AbatePics48.jpg

Build Thread
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/busa-mods/106276-berserk-build-2-0-a.html#post1940247

Please feel free to ask any questions on any part of it.

Last edited:
congrats! :beerchug: We gonna see you this summer at the stampede? let me know what your end of July schedule looks like, there will be some busas in your neck of the world :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. :beerchug:

congrats! :beerchug: We gonna see you this summer at the stampede? let me know what your end of July schedule looks like, there will be some busas in your neck of the world :thumbsup:

Not sure man unfortunatly i know the stampede will be out I have to much work to get done that week since the next week i have a open road race to attend in Nebraska. Keep me informed man when you pass through may be able to make it out to the hills or at least for coffee if you guys are in the area. I own an old gas station in the home town and we can hang there for awhile. unless you guys are planning for sturgis i may come out to that for a day or 2

Riding more of the new then the old... But still have em both! Looking forward to seeing yours, need to post some more shots!

Riding more of the new then the old... But still have em both! Looking forward to seeing yours, need to post some more shots!

ahh i see well good to hear the new one is nice. an i'll get more shots when the weather warms up an we get rid of this snow

Back