Buell Pegs ROCK

(wrenchmonk @ Aug. 28 2007,16:09) Installed the pegs last night and tried them out today.    The pegs made a huge difference in comfort for my commute.  They are not as long as the stock pegs and it feels a bit weird under my feet at first.   My boot heels are very close to the pipes thought.  I have yet to leave a burn mark on the pipes.  The suggested brake and clutch instructions were easy to follow.  The extra e-clips that were included were most welcomed after one of the stock e-clips become a projectile.  Fit and finish were excellent, although I think I'm going to have mine powder coated or topped with with an 1/8" of Line-X since the bike has an anti-shine motif about it.
Thank you for your comments!!! I am currently looking into anodizing equipment to offer different colors!
beerchug.gif

(JIMMY @ Aug. 28 2007,16:14) has anyone tried these pegs with the okrapovich titanium exhaust system,  my stock pegs look pretty close to the pipe,  would these hit the bigger pipe?
I'm not sure about that. I would be interested in working something out with you to try the pegs. IF they do not work,...............return them,................and I'll refund your money. Let me know if you are interested!! Thanks!!

Joe

Back