Buell Pegs UPDATE

GSX1300R-T

Members For Members
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys,..........and of course,........any Busa riding Ladies that might be reading this. I have completed the Buell peg sleeves for the 10 orders that I received via email. I am waiting for my shipment of pegs from my local dealer. As soon as they arrive,........I will email each of you when I have each set completed. Thanks again. If anyone else wishes to have this mod done,............email me soon to order another batch from my dealer. The wait from the dealer is 7-10 days from the time the order is placed. Thanks!!!!

GSX1300R-T (Joe)

Hey Guys,..........and of course,........any Busa riding Ladies that might be reading this. I have completed the Buell peg sleeves for the 10 orders that I received via email. I am waiting for my shipment of pegs from my local dealer. As soon as they arrive,........I will email each of you when I have each set completed. Thanks again. If anyone else wishes to have this mod done,............email me soon to order another batch from my dealer. The wait from the dealer is 7-10 days from the time the order is placed. Thanks!!!!

GSX1300R-T (Joe)
... And here we are in 2021... do you still do this...? thanks in advance! Lance

Back