Brought her home

Woooo hooooo    
biggrin.gif

Good luck staying under 4K for 600 miles  
tounge.gif
I didn't .
down.gif

congrats. hold on to your wallet it will make your $$$ disappear faster than the rear tire. let the mods begin

Congrats & Welcome! You definitly got the right color
beerchug.gif
I find the wind pushes the Busa around a bit, but like DAB said I think the extra weight helps.

Congrats!!!  As far as the wind?  It's a damn sail, that bike...I hate riding when it's windy 'cause it'll carry you all over the place...

If you think you felt "a problem", explain a bit more...
just back home from a ride with two r1 buddies.......quite a ride..pity i gotta wait for the 600mile break in period...i still cant believe she handles so well (and i was worried  
smile.gif
 )... im taking on/off ramps . roundabouts with such ease and comfort...what a bike...what a bike, i wonder what ill say when its time to rev her up?

oh no problems...its just the wind, i was used to it on the 1000rr but the way the wind affects both bikes r diffrent on the rr the whole bike sorta moves with the wind.....on the busa i feel the front tyre being pushed in the winds direction...the rear end is fine
Just picked up my first 'Busa this year (06 LE).  Had the same feeling about a sort of "squirreliness" in high crosswind situations.  Assumed it was the extensive plastics, though I will be checking all of the suspension settings soon.

Back