I got her!

Such Purteeee reflectors and rear mud flap.
Always good to start off with the black models learn the power and when you get fusterated by being passed by white Busas then trade it on the fastest color, White. :laugh:

Congrats on the new ride:beerchug:

Such Purteeee reflectors and rear mud flap.
Always good to start off with the black models learn the power and when you get fusterated by being passed by white Busas then trade it on the fastest color, White. :laugh:

Congrats on the new ride:beerchug:

Hahaha! I would think that the reflection of the sun on a white bike would make it slower while the black bikes absorb solar rays which effectively pull the bike making it faster. Cant argue with that kind of logic :laugh:

You'de be better of getting a full exhaust(single or dual) than just changing mufflers. Aside from just looks, weight loss and a few hp.
The catalytic converter is made on to the end of the stock header, and it will cook your feet, especially the right side.
Nice bike too, you got a great deal on it.

Ya Im going for a full exhaust for sure. Im a little bugged that the wind past my helmet is louder than the bike. I cant hear the motor which is never good for a mechanic. And yes I absolutely stole this bike. Legaly :laugh:

Back