Brought her home

repsolz

Registered
.........how i feel

from my previous posts u guys may have felt i was sorta nervous about riding the busa for the first time, keeping in mind i had a 1000rr before that,...this is what i felt

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apart from the first few minutes it was sweeeeeeet...im shocked im riding it so smoothly and believe it or not i go through corners better than the 1000rr...maybe because i feel more comfy on the busa as im 185cm and 103kg's

a small ride of about 25miles...everything in order...no overheating problems or shifting probs....so beautiful, so big, really i dont know what to say...even my dad said "its fatter than your older bike"...LOL

its gonna be a break in period...so im doing about 60mph at the mo...im a proud busa owner
cool.gif

i bougt the 06 maroon/black and gear to match....pics soon
biggrin.gif

oh just one thing....it was windy and i felt the front kinda funny....i read bout this on busas....is this normal?

Congrats!!! As far as the wind? It's a damn sail, that bike...I hate riding when it's windy 'cause it'll carry you all over the place...

If you think you felt "a problem", explain a bit more...

Congrats!!! As far as the wind? It's a damn sail, that bike...I hate riding when it's windy 'cause it'll carry you all over the place...

If you think you felt "a problem", explain a bit more...
just back home from a ride with two r1 buddies.......quite a ride..pity i gotta wait for the 600mile break in period...i still cant believe she handles so well (and i was worried
smile.gif
)... im taking on/off ramps . roundabouts with such ease and comfort...what a bike...what a bike, i wonder what ill say when its time to rev her up?

oh no problems...its just the wind, i was used to it on the 1000rr but the way the wind affects both bikes r diffrent on the rr the whole bike sorta moves with the wind.....on the busa i feel the front tyre being pushed in the winds direction...the rear end is fine

ik keeping the revs at 4000rpm's thats fine i guess right?
Congratulation bro..

if its brand new.. Suzuki recommends varying the load on the engine.. vary the rpm.. dont cruise at one number..

for example... if on the highway.. get it up to 5000 rpm... then let it get down to 3000 rpm for about 5 sec... then 4000 rpm 5 sec.. 5000 rpm 5 sec.. back down to 3000 rpm...

any one else whan to chime in on this ?

ik keeping the revs at 4000rpm's thats fine i guess right?
Congratulation bro..

if its brand new.. Suzuki recommends varying the load on the engine.. vary the rpm.. dont cruise at one number..

for example... if on the highway.. get it up to 5000 rpm... then let it get down to 3000 rpm for about 5 sec... then 4000 rpm 5 sec.. 5000 rpm 5 sec.. back down to 3000 rpm...

any one else whan to chime in on this ?
thanx kattan

no i dont keep it constant...i just meant..at the max is 4000 rpm fine?

Woooo hooooo
biggrin.gif

Good luck staying under 4K for 600 miles
tounge.gif

Back