Im new

The_CaneCorso

Registered
I am about to buy my first busa. Forever I wanted a a r1 but then I just decided on a busa because sitting on one just felt right. Im wanting a 08 but may wait till their not 10-12k. So looking to grab maybe a 06 in a week.

:welcome: to the madness. Nothing at all wrong with an 06, I love mine. 08 may run better but when they are that fast, what difference does it make? When you get one don't forget the pics, it is the :rulez:

:beerchug: Welcome aboard. If you are looking for a comfortable ride the Busa is definitely the right choice. :beerchug: If you want to carve corners...

:welcome: be safe and enjoy when you buy. Can't go wrong '06 or '08. I've had both.

lower 003 (Medium).jpg

100_0941 (Medium).jpg

just a thought but at this point if I were going to buy brand new, I would wait to see what is in store for 09, may have a 10 year anniversary edition, at least I'm hoping so.

1997 yzf750r, stock hp was 125. I then went to 44mm carbs from a 38. Stage 3 jets, ram air, open k&n inakes, cam,exhaust,stage 1 turbo, V stacks, 520 chain,head work...

Yea kainedogg on here keeps pushing me to the 08 cause of all the awesome difference..Lol the basterd!

I just want whats best for you bro...lol. Welcome and if you want to test ride the '08 come on down to Lithonia. You will be hooked on that turbine-like power delivery. :beerchug:

Back