Brocks new Alien head megaphone

birdaprey

Registered
I just saw the Brocks new Alien head megaphone exhaust... I just have to have it!!!

any one have any experience with this?

I found out about it about 3 weeks ago. I see myself getting it in the near future as well.
Alien%20Head%20Busa%20Conversion%20Kit_150.jpg

Brocks%20%20Alien%20Head_350.jpg

IMO the angle and length of the can does not compliment each other. It's pointing right at the rear foot peg.

Now this is more like it, right Pipefighter?

Thisone.JPG

(GMbusa @ Sep. 05 2007,11:43) Get the Hindle meg systems. Same exact thing.
No it's not the EXACT thing...

The Hindle system doesn't have that awesome BDE sticker on it... Didn't we learn this lesson comparing you Hindle to my BDE? The sticker makes it!
laugh.gif

(SnapAttack @ Sep. 05 2007,08:57) IMO the angle and length of the can does not compliment each other. It's pointing right at the rear foot peg.

I like it, kinda MotoGP looking-besides, I don't need no stinking passengers!
laugh.gif
Upsets the handling and acceleration...

From you Brocks guys, does it sound stone badass??
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

(SnapAttack @ Sep. 05 2007,09:57) IMO the angle and length of the can does not compliment each other. It's pointing right at the rear foot peg.

biggrin.gif

100_2967.jpg

(Shibumi @ Sep. 05 2007,14:42)
(SnapAttack @ Sep. 05 2007,08:57) IMO the angle and length of the can does not compliment each other. It's pointing right at the rear foot peg.

I like it, kinda MotoGP looking-besides, I don't need no stinking passengers!  
laugh.gif
  Upsets the handling and acceleration...  

From you Brocks guys, does it sound stone badass??  
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
Even makes the Harley guys jealous...
beerchug.gif

(Pipefighter248 @ Sep. 05 2007,17:56)
(SnapAttack @ Sep. 05 2007,09:57) IMO the angle and length of the can does not compliment each other. It's pointing right at the rear foot peg.

biggrin.gif
Man PIPE, I see you still have my undertail ? I'm tellin you, it would look SOOO MUCH BETTER WITH A DIFFERENT ONE !! LOL

(SnapAttack @ Sep. 05 2007,21:45) From you Brocks guys, does it sound stone badass??
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
[/Quote]
Uhhh, is that a recommendation?
rock.gif
I was hoping it sounded GOOD, not obnoxious as hell...

rock.gif

(Shibumi @ Sep. 06 2007,02:30)
(SnapAttack @ Sep. 05 2007,21:45) From you Brocks guys, does it sound stone badass??  
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
Uhhh, is that a recommendation?  
rock.gif
 I was hoping it sounded GOOD, not obnoxious as hell...[/Quote]
Keep the baffle in then... takes 2 minutes to remove/replace which is what I like about this pipe. Is it loud? Yeah, but no louder than D&D's. It's all opinion. I like it a little loud for safety reasons...

IMO if your spending a grand... listen to one in person first. Vids are nice but don't do justice.

rock.gif

Could you use a piece of straight pipe instead of the "elbow" piece, to make it come out straight from the mid ? (instead of it comming up towards the passenger peg) If you could I just found my new pipe !!

Back