Exhaust question for the masses

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
Im looking into a new exhaust system and Im stuck between the brocks alien head and the brocks sidewinder. Im leanin on the alien head due to the conering ablity but would like the power of the sidewinder. But Ive been told that the alien head is really just the sidewinder system but rerouted to give you the abilty to still corner. So my question is just that is the alien head the same stsyem as the sidewinder, power wise, but rerouted for ground clearance?

Thanks

Personally, the sidewinder exhausts are best for the drag strip. You will scrape them on a hard right-hand corner when street riding. Also, you will most likely need to re-locate your oil filter, and you will have to re-position or remove your oil cooler.

P.

Just my :2cents:

Take a look at the Tsukigi Cannon. I have one on my '05 even though they are made for '08 and up. Do a search for my thread and you can hear it.

If you like the AlienHead why dont you go with the short megaphone.It's about the same size as the alienhead but it has a removeable baffle.

Stick with the alien head. Unless you plan on building your motors its no big deal. plus my biggest deal is cutting my fairings. I had the brocks sidewinder and ill never go back to it. Im not trying to bad mouth it but its just not for me.

Back