alien head right turn clearance prob?

megawatt

Registered
I have a question for owners that have this exhaust system installed. I want to know if there is any loss of clearance with right turns compared to the stock cans? I take my bike out on trackdays and if there is ANY loss of right turn lean angle then these are out of the question for me.

I read there is no reduction in right turn lean angle, but then I have also asked Ricks performance and they say the alien head will rub when leaning it over. So I figure on simply asking those owners that have them installed, what do you think? Hopefully someone who has been on a trackday or knows someone who has been with the alien head.

Thanks in advance.

PICS
rulez8bn.gif

The Alien head is one of the smallest exhaust systems out there !! They should definetly have more clearance than the stock cans !!!! I know a few people that have the Alien Head, and NEVER heard of any problems with clearance.

Now the Brocks Sidewinder... YES, that will scrape.

I have an alien head,Im pretty sure if i were to rub that thing,it would be as im on the way down,I cant imagine getting a lean angle enough to rub it and NOT go down,I think you are safe,unless ofcourse your Ben Spiess

Thx devildog, I did call Brocks and they said the same thing you did. I wish I had 10% the talent of Ben.

Back