Brocks Alien Head

megawatt

Registered
I installed the Alien head system, removed the PAIR system, did the small air box mod and loaded Brocks BD# -027D "street" map for economy and drivability. These mods added 10HP over my stock baseline numbers.

This is a link to a dyno pull that was done today. Alien head linky
Brock1.jpg

I did a baseline dyno on this same dyno with the same operator about 4 months ago when the bike had 3000 miles. 145 HP and 87 ft-#'s - either a stingy dyno or I have one of the weaker Busa's. The numbers are what they are, they don't keep me up at night because of what they are.

Today with mods mentioned above (bike at 4200 miles) the numbers are 155HP and 91 ft-#'s. Brock says the street map will dyno low. So that just tells me there is room for higher performance available. I am gettting 40 mpg at 70-90 mph on the highway. The map has zero flat spots, no hesitation, smooth pull everywhere in the rpm range. I can always use Brocks "track" map if I get bored with the weaker "street" map.

Most of all the Alien head system is awesome and makes the ride extremely fun. One guy heard it and is now selling his two brothers carbon fiber system and ordering a Alien head system because it is a sound that he prefers. May not be for you, but we ride with what we like.

O yea, a quick plug for smithabusa's launch/shift light above my tach you can see it turn on at the end of the pull. Sucker can be seen even in daytime without a problem.

alien2.jpg

$1065 delivered and that is from Goldenchild at Cloud 9 motorsports site sponsor who now has ALL my future business. Well $1065 is Brocks MSRP price and all I will say is Cloud 9 did beat that price, somehow. I don't know if I am clear to tell the price or not.

Expect to pay $1065 and add some shipping charges if you go with anyone else.

Damn... I might be hitten up Cloud 9..
Someone step in an clear me up, but ive heard HMF and Brocks are the same as far a performance and gain goes??

Damn... I might be hitten up Cloud 9..
Someone step in an clear me up, but ive heard HMF and Brocks are the same as far a performance and gain goes??
It really comes down to what you like. They are both top performers in ##, do you want a 9 lbs short Alien head full system that does not require any fairing modifications, with lifetime map support from Brocks or do you want a heavier HMF dual exhaust. No real looser, between the two. I like how the rear wheel view is cleaned up with the Alien head.

$1065 delivered and that is from Goldenchild at Cloud 9 motorsports site sponsor who now has ALL my future business.  Well $1065 is Brocks MSRP price and all I will say is Cloud 9 did beat that price, somehow.  I don't know if I am clear to tell the price or not.

Expect to pay $1065 and add some shipping charges if you go with anyone else.
We also sell Brock's stuff lower than his MSRP.

best system on the market if you ask me. dyno numbers aren't everything, but trap speeds dont lie
beerchug.gif

DSC03571.jpg

Thanks for your purchase,we try to provide a great price on everything we sell,but the after sales support is where we step it up.Thanks Again and remember price is not everything...

Back