Alien head exhaust video

megawatt

Registered
I put on the Alien head exhaust a week ago and I am still smiling every time I hear it. Well today I had another track day today on the 1.8 mile 8 turn Las Vegas Classic Course with Fastrack riders. It was 103F after one o'clock that felt like 104F. I found someone that offered to video tape me running a couple of laps so you can get to hear the Alien Head exhaust ripping down the track. The front straight speeds get up to 110mph (briefly) then you have to slow down for the right hand turn. Turn 5 is the long sweeeping right hander where I was easily hitting 122mph, there is room to go even faster but call me chicken for only going 122mph.
wowold.gif

Today with the rare small turn out of riders, 47 vs 95 (usual registered) riders we ran 30 minute track sessions. Thirty minutes on the track at a time, hitting the breaks on this small technical course with a HEAVY bike really works on the front breaks. The breaks would start fade from the high use (heat) and the break lever has to be pulled in twice as far to get the same stopping result. I am going to have to flush and fill the fluids very soon.

Overall I always have fun on the Busa during trackdays but in a way it is frustrating because it is a big heavy bike. I did 2 hours and 40 minutes of actual track time today, got only 24 mpg, and rode 102 miles, I am totally ready for a long sleep. Enjoy the vid guys.

http://media.putfile.com/busa-trackday-alien-head-exhaust

Nice. I cant wait to do a track day. I hope to get to Beaver Falls a couple of times this summer. Thanks for sharing.
beerchug.gif

Let's swap you out to EBC HH pads, and a synthetic flush, it'll stop on a dime !!!!! "Call Spudley now, and get a throttle synch at no extra charge".......
super.gif

It'll cost you a couple cold Dr. Peppers, that-is-all !!! I got two bottles of synthetic brake fluid sitting in the garage.....smooth....
coolold.gif

Let's swap you out to EBC HH pads, and a synthetic flush, it'll stop on a dime !!!!! "Call Spudley now, and get a throttle synch at no extra charge".......
super.gif

It'll cost you a couple cold Dr. Peppers, that-is-all !!! I got two bottles of synthetic brake fluid sitting in the garage.....smooth....
coolold.gif
I am already running those pads and have steel braided brake lines.
laugh.gif
I stop just fine. Its the heavy braking for 30 minute sessions that heats up the disc, pads, lines, fluid, all the way up to the reservoir. You know we are not riding a lightweight 600cc.

Back