dual alien head full system?

Milton

Registered
I love the alien head exhaust, but I dont the look of the left asimetry on the bike.

Someone know if Brocks make a customer order for dual alien heads (not slip ons!!!). I love the look suspended of the alien head, not inserted on the rear foot peg.

I think we can use the dual CT header with rigth conventional alien head and one for the left one conventional alien head modified?

Nothing its impossible!!!

Milton

A motorcycle shop near me did a dual Brock's Sidewinder exhaust setup... completely custom. I think Brock's does the full systems in single outlets only for performance reasons.

I believe you could buy the vance and hines 4-2 headers and use them with any slip-ons for the busa. Then you could slap on the dual alien head slip-ons from brock for a custom dual a/h system.:thumbsup:

A motorcycle shop near me did a dual Brock's Sidewinder exhaust setup... completely custom. I think Brock's does the full systems in single outlets only for performance reasons.

Somebody wrote a good article recently on this, I had always wondered why a single can setup can outperform a dual can one. What it comes down to is disrupting the momentum of the column of air moving out of the bike which is actually useful in that it helps draw more mixture into the cylinders. The article also talked about reflected pressure and shock waves. An interesting read.

The bottom line is that you could quite possibly hamper your performance with a dual setup.

A dual setup would defeat the purpose of the Brocks it is engineered as a race exhaust another pipe would add more weight which is not what you want :laugh:

I agree with the performance (HP) concept, but I want a better look than the "amputee" single can. The left side of the Busa without anything its very ugly!!!

I love Busa!!!!

A dual system gives you more low end and midrange power while a 4 into one focuses on high rpm peak power for racing. Although Brocks new mega buck CT dual system is supposedly his highest hp system yet, which would give you the best of all worlds.....its all about the R&D :thumbsup:

Tomorrow I call Brocks for the better price on Full Dual Alien Head!!! for my busa 2010.
If someone has pics of this rare system, please post it.

I wish tomorrow low bucks news!!!!

Back