alien head dual full system? for 08+

Milton

Registered
I love the alien head exhaust, but I dont the look of the left asimetry on the bike.

Someone know if Brocks make a customer order for dual alien heads (not slip ons!!!). I love the look suspended of the alien head, not inserted on the rear foot peg.

I think we can use the dual CT header with rigth conventional alien head and one for the left one conventional alien head modified?

Nothing its impossible!!!

Milton

never heard or seen one, but i love the idea, that would look sick and probably sound incredible.

Yes, probably better sound than single, less loud, and better look.

Monday I call Brocks to propose the idea!.

I love better the look of dual alien heads (not slip ons) than de CT dual.

If i can obtain the "great idea", I remove the passenger foot pegs and canister support for a more "racing look" awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?

Yea they make ah. slip ons. I thought about going that route, and buying a v-h 4n2 header so I'd have a full system. It would look good with 2 ah's.

I think better to use DUAL CT Brocks header, because some details of fitement can resolved by brocks.

I doubt the "marriage" without labor between Vance and Hines header and alien heads mufflers.

Remember, we need a custom alien head muffler for the left side (or a AH slip on without the support for the rear peg and the logo plate on the left).

More ideas!!!!!!!!!, I want photos, please Photoshop!!!!

I think better to use DUAL CT Brocks header, because some details of fitement can resolved by brocks.

I doubt the "marriage" without labor between Vance and Hines header and alien heads mufflers.

Remember, we need a custom alien head muffler for the left side (or a AH slip on without the support for the rear peg and the logo plate on the left).

More ideas!!!!!!!!!, I want photos, please Photoshop!!!!

I was just trying to help u out. I dont know what u like or dislike!

yea they make a dual A.H. bolt on and a full system. i recieved an email a while back from them showing off the dual ah system. they said they had a lot of requests for it.

yea they make a dual A.H. bolt on and a full system. i recieved an email a while back from them showing off the dual ah system. they said they had a lot of requests for it.

wowwwwwww!!!! good news; how much is the dual alien head full system?

Thank you
Posted via Mobile Device

Back