exhaust choice

copskahn

Registered
I am currently running a full yosh system on my Busa. I have a deal comming up on a Brocks Alien exhaust, my question is the Brocks exhaust better for the Busa or should i keep the yosh.

I am currently running a full yosh system on my Busa. I have a deal comming up on a Brocks Alien exhaust, my question is the Brocks exhaust better for the Busa or should i keep the yosh.

Yosh does not fit worth a cr@p...plus the build quality sucks, power increase and sound are just so so also. Brocks products are MUCH better all around :thumbsup:

Last edited:
well, Yoshimura is the "designed exhaust" by a combined effort of Team Suzuki & Yoshiumra for "optimal" performance. can't give you true test numbers and opinions may vary. i personally have a 4 - 2 - 1 Yosh, but I don't care for the sound. would like a little more throat.

I like the Muzzy, not much on the Yosh, dont like the sound. But hey thats just me, to each his own. Go with what you like...and damn the torpedos....

Just got my muzzy in today. If the rain ever lets up im gonna put it on to c how i like it. What i did was go to youtube to hear the sounds of different exhausts on busa

Back