Difference in Exhausts on Dyno

Hayabusa2005

Registered
I have done a lot of research on this board and the net and have found the Tsukigi full exhaust and Brocks Full Exhaust (Alien, Megaphone, etc) seem to produce the most gain in hp on the dyno. I have read some posts where people have switched from Yoshi to Brocks or Tsukigi and see huge gains. Why would there be that big of a difference in these pipes in performance on the dyno?

You've got your answer so here's some ear candy

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks darn familiar,thats defintely noe the first time you post that clip.Cause i have seen it more than once in this forum but different thread:laugh:

The brocks exhaust is top notch so is the price compared to many other brands:whistle:

You got it, better flow pipes. We will see today, my short meg is on and its off the the tuner this morn.

might as well give ya some more ear candy:laugh:

notice the nice welds at the outlet :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will make a clip of my new stubby set up but i need to find a way toupload it to my pc they both sound good but i just cant stand the look of either one but thas just me

Its official, brocks makes 10hp over a modiffied yosh full system. Made 191 on the tire without the NOS and need to go back in a couple weeks with a fresh bottle to finish the NOS map. I ran out and so did the tuner.

I would love to see the dyno results if you have them! I have been hearing Brocks make 5-10 hp over Yoshi. I also heard Tsukigi has the most gains even over Brocks. Cant figure out why though...they should all be similar in dyno results. Yoshi makes a good pipe.

I would love to see the dyno results if you have them! I have been hearing Brocks make 5-10 hp over Yoshi. I also heard Tsukigi has the most gains even over Brocks. Cant figure out why though...they should all be similar in dyno results. Yoshi makes a good pipe.
According to Brock his pipes make about twice what every other pipe makes...25 or so hp compared to about 12 for the others. Since all the big name companies are pretty well versed in pipe engineering, I'm guessing the huge advantage with Brocks pipes must be the unobtanium they're made out of, which causes a dramatic reduction of individual thinking, which combined with a cult-like following, must reduce the restriction of monetary flow from the buyer....resulting in more percieved performance, and obviously a faster bike :laugh:
Thats just a scientific guess :mwink: I say whatever works :thumbsup:

That looks darn familiar,thats defintely noe the first time you post that clip.Cause i have seen it more than once in this forum but different thread:laugh:

The brocks exhaust is top notch so is the price compared to many other brands:whistle:

What can I say. I paid a grand for the exhaust, PCIII programmed, and install. I don't think that's high for what I got.

Back