Best bang for the buck!

Here you go.

uploadfromtaptalk1323050410995.jpg

I changed out K&N and Hindle pipe with BMC and Brock's shortmeg (gen1) and I can definietly feel the torque difference. Haven't had it back on the dyno for a tune yet but I can tell subtle changes in my bike and this swithover definietly added some.

The BMC is the way to go.Just dont over oil it.It needs a light mist and its fine.I am going to get a brocks chrome alien head myself after I absorb what I spent on the 240 kit.

How is the handling of the bike at 4" over. My 2006 busa is 9" and I must say I love the stock wheel base handling a lot better. With a fender eliminator on a gen 2 you almost need to stretch it (IMO) to fill that void under the tail. I really like the look you have on that bike but I enjoy the twisties and I don't want to give up the performance. However if it's not that much different in handling I would definetly stretch mine 4" to complete the look of the rear of the bike.

How is the handling of the bike at 4" over. My 2006 busa is 9" and I must say I love the stock wheel base handling a lot better. With a fender eliminator on a gen 2 you almost need to stretch it (IMO) to fill that void under the tail. I really like the look you have on that bike but I enjoy the twisties and I don't want to give up the performance. However if it's not that much different in handling I would definetly stretch mine 4" to complete the look of the rear of the bike.

It's a lil different, I'm not a canyon carver but it does alright, I wanted it to look fuller and I think it does now.

Back