Brocks Gen 3

comparison pic

IMG_2130.jpeg

It really sucks how much they had to pull from the bike to meet the euro5 emission standards, now id like to see a ported head, more compression and even a step bigger cams, probably hit 220 hp or so....also like to see the full dyno graphs as well as cam specs. The varitible cam deal will of course be the cats ass for street riding, more low end and +20-30 on top. It will be a must go to for all euro5 bikes going foward

Is Brocks dyno optimistic? I have seen stock numbers in the 170's ? so with pipe and cams 30 plus hp gains? what am missing. race fuel could add more hp as well.

Is Brocks dyno optimistic? I have seen stock numbers in the 170's ? so with pipe and cams 30 plus hp gains? what am missing. race fuel could add more hp as well.
Wasn't that thing running on MR12 the whole time? That could explain the already high numbers.
its friendly, but 200 hp with full bolt ons and MR12 isn't any higher than any of the other tuners see

Last edited:
Id like to see Patricks bike get brocks full package with the BT moto stacks and BT moto tune. It looks like it carried good power out to 11.5K it would be interesting to see if with the full setup from Bren if it shifted peak and carried power to say, 12 too.

I don't think its a coincidence that BT moto is involved so heavily with this and that their stacks are becoming the standard go to for go fast Gen 3s

You don't need to be competitively drag racing to enjoy a cammed bike. If these had been out when my bike first came out I'd have jumped on them too. It's not much more than what most of us already do to our bikes.

Maybe now Brock will finally make us a dual exhaust header, unless your competitively drag racing all of this nonsense is a fools errand.

Like this one?

You don't need to be competitively drag racing to enjoy a cammed bike. If these had been out when my bike first came out I'd have jumped on them too. It's not much more than what most of us already do to our bikes.

Like this one?
Expensive brother, No my style, but it looks good.

Back