Brake Lines Or K & N Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
(BA BUSA @ Dec. 17 2006,10:55)
(GMbusa @ Dec. 17 2006,19:44)
(GPW @ Dec. 17 2006,07:01)
(GMbusa @ Dec. 17 2006,07:52)
(GPW @ Dec. 16 2006,19:26) Check with one of the board sponsors for your parts first. We may or may not be the cheapest but shop around and an answer is usually a PM away. We do "pay" to help keep the lights on here. On the choice, you need to be able to stop way more than your need to accelerate. Go with the BMC race filter and get a custom map done to get the most out of the filter if you have an aftermarket exhaust. I also like the short stacks and small air box mod, keep in mind all these changes to air flow need to be balanced with fuel so you don't lose power and torque.
I agree check pricing with the sponsors here first, then check around some more to find the different prices. I may not be an official "sponsor", but i support and donate what&when i can to H.org. So buying through me your still giving.
In that case I hope Capt...does not send me a renewal and I can sell products for free....sounds good to me.
This is typed with all due  respect for GPW and the other sponsors here.

When i sell anything here i donate to this site. So it's not a freebie for me. No one twisted your arm to be a sponsor here, nor was any other sponsor forced to do the same. Other people sell stuff here too so you need to get used to it. I've sold parts here for awhile and offer good service to my small clientel. It's the nature of the cycle parts biz and you know that most of the real cash is made person to person in the store unless you have some sorta of super cheap connection that you get your parts from to compete again the many bulk distributors on the net. Out of respect for the sponsors here i asked for the guys to check the sponsors first, before checking other places. Your ad alone will generate 50 times more sales that i would get here, plus you have a website for people to go to which is a bonus.
Why not become a "Official" Site Sponsor
rock.gif
My sponsorship is in the works. Well see.

(Rhythm @ Dec. 17 2006,10:52) Sorry Paul but your not comparing apples to apples (Business sales verses personal sales) . If your a vendor then you should come correct like the rest of vendors here that pay sponsorship fees. And if you want the big discounts well you know what you have to do.

Pay now or pay more l8tr !!  
wink.gif
What?  If i want to get the big discounts?   I don't sell parts on a regular basis on H.org. It's more of a hit and miss deal on here. I maybe get a few sales in a couple months from here, so i'm no threat to any sponsor on this board. I am a man that holds respectfulness in high regard and i do the right thing when business ethics come into play.  Anyone that has dealt with me knows i treat them right.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 17 2006,20:15)
(Rhythm @ Dec. 17 2006,10:52) Sorry Paul but your not comparing apples to apples (Business sales verses personal sales) . If your a vendor then you should come correct like the rest of vendors here that pay sponsorship fees. And if you want the big discounts well you know what you have to do.

Pay now or pay more l8tr !!  
wink.gif
What?  If i want to get the big discounts?   I don't sell parts on a regular basis on H.org. It's more of a hit and miss deal on here. I maybe get a few sales in a couple months from here, so i'm no threat to any sponsor on this board. I am a man that holds respectfulness in high regard and i do the right thing when business ethics come into play.  Anyone that has dealt with me knows i treat them right.
I'm sure you treat your customer fair Paul but that is not the question here or that is being questioned.

One sale two sales, right is right wrong is wrong and thats why your in the process of getting your sponsorship in order.  
wink.gif

Good luck with your future sales.  
beerchug.gif

wink.gif

Paul is not a "vendor" in conventional terms. He doesn't have a shop right now, doesn't have a website and his business is kind of put on hold. Because of that, he is not able right now to be a conventional sponsor. Believe me he would love to be one and, if he can find a way to, he will as soon as he can. I know as soon as his business is back on the front burner, he will. The sponsors on the board sell more in a month from the board members than Paul probably does in a year. He is no threat to any of the sponsors here. He supports the sponsors by buying from them, such as Street & Track, and he encourages people to look to the sponsors when they can. He only sells parts occasionally to help people out and, when he does, he is donating to the board. He is not getting a free ride. He dislikes the idea that someone will not be able to do something necessary to their bikes and may put themselves in danger because they can't afford it. He has often sold items to H.org members at a loss because of this.

I have seen many people sell things on this board. There was even an Auction Site for a while and there is now a Sales Forum. I don't understand why others can sell something here but Paul, whose business is only a dream at this moment, should not. It just doens't sound very fair to me.

So, if a someone sells a couple things here that he should be a paying vendor? Then we all would be vendors here on that thought. Rhythm, if you knew my situation you would know my selling is way more personal than business right now. Except that i can offer new parts. I put the small in small business. When i go big, i will when i can get that huge business loan. Right now i'm just another working man paying his bills, and trust me, selling a couple parts here doesn't do it. My regular job does that.

I tried to keep this one small, but people need to know the whole story. This isn't getting ugly by any means and i won't let it. I type my words here with truth and sincerity.

Paul

I know that you are not making a living here on the board and that YOU are one of the good guys
wink.gif

But why do you think that the CAp tried to make the Auction site work
rock.gif

Because EVERYBODY is selling shid on HIS board. He has had a tough time keeping and finding sponsors because not enogh people buy from the SPONSORS.

That's also the reason Paul is donating to the board any time he does sell something, as everyone should. Paul doesn't sell parts for a living on the board or anywhere. He does granite countertops.

(dreamin_of_ridin @ Dec. 17 2006,21:11) That's also the reason Paul is donating to the board any time he does sell something, as everyone should. Paul doesn't sell parts for a living on the board or anywhere. He does granite countertops.
It's great that he does donate  
wink.gif

But it IS hurting the sponsors...I know it's not a lot of business, but why does the CAp have sponsors and
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

But i'm one of the guys that actually do give money?!  I posted the thread about donating when you sell on the forsale forums.  In other words, money IS coming from me. I don't understand why i'm being attacked. People are definitly getting the wrong idea of me selling a couple things.

I mean, even if someone goes to our sponsors and they don't like the price, the will go elsewhere.  I do not make a living doing this and i'm not undercutting anyone. They ask, and i give them a price. If it's cheaper, i dunno. Hopefully i can get some type of official vendor sponsor thing working. Well will see.

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 17 2006,21:15)
(dreamin_of_ridin @ Dec. 17 2006,21:11) That's also the reason Paul is donating to the board any time he does sell something, as everyone should. Paul doesn't sell parts for a living on the board or anywhere. He does granite countertops.
It's great that he does donate  
wink.gif

But it IS hurting the sponsors...I know it's not a lot of business, but why does the CAp have sponsors and
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
Then the Auction Site and the Sales Forum needs to be gotten rid of COMPLETELY. Paul is not selling anything as a vendor. His sales are more personal in nature than vendor/customer.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 17 2006,21:19) But i'm one of the guys that actually do give money?!  I posted the thread about donating when you sell on the forsale forums.  In other words, money IS coming from me. I don't understand why i'm being attacked. People are definitly getting the wrong idea of me selling a couple things.

I mean, even if someone goes to our sponsors and they don't like the price, the will go elsewhere.  I do not make a living doing this and i'm not undercutting anyone. They ask, and i give them a price. If it's cheaper, i dunno.
Other people have been banned because they were doing business here, but didn't want to be a site sponsor
rock.gif

As I have already said...it's GREAT that you do donate, but the CAp wants it done a different way.

I also asked if we could let this one die
wink.gif
twice now

Isn't that what a buisness is for (personal gain), making money to pay the bills and buying toys.  
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

With no overhead and site fees you should have no problem selling items cheaper than the paying sponsors.

Quit digging a hole and let it rest !

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Ok, i'm done.  This is going nowhere.

One thing i want to ask, can i sell anything used? Will i be banned? That is all i want to know.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 17 2006,21:28) Ok, i'm done.  This is going nowhere.

One thing i want to ask, can i sell anything used? Will i be banned? That is all i want to know.
You should replace your board name to read as catch22.  
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Dec. 17 2006,21:27) Isn't what a buisness is for (personal gain), making money to pay the bills and buying toys.  
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

With no overhead and site fees you should have no problem selling items cheaper than the paying sponsors.

Quit digging a hole and let it rest !
Yes. That is what a business is for. To bad Paul doesn't have that. He has a Monday - Friday job like most other people making granite countertops. Unfortunately, he lives in a small town and barely makes enough to make ends meet. You all are making him sound like he is some motorcycle shop parts guy who is out to screw people. As I said, this ISN'T what Paul does for a living, to pay his bills or to buy toys.

I agree that this should be dropped.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back