Brake Lines Or K & N Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sell both of those. Give me a ring and i may be able to hook you up. You might be able to afford both from me.

gm shoot me a price for hh frond brake pads
beerchug.gif

Do both the front and rear if you do the lines. Before you do the lines, i would suggest installing a set of EBC HH pads. The pads will improve your braking up to 40%. You'll go from having to grab hard on the front brakes, to a 2 finger stop no problem. Once they're seated they are great. Better pads make more noise, but it's something that can be gotten used to. I don't even hear mine anymore. The pads are worth it.

Ranman, i'll PM you a price on the pads Saturday evening. I gotta help my sister move her stuff in the morning.

Carbon Lorrane (sp) pads. Went from HH to these. Mucho better and no noise.

Never go back.

runeight...

Hel lines, rear is not needed cause 80% of your breaking is the front. Too much rear brake power and you will lock up the rear tire, which is possible with the stock rubber line.

(black954 @ Dec. 17 2006,08:00) Hel lines, rear is not needed cause 80% of your breaking is the front. Too much rear brake power and you will lock up the rear tire, which is possible with the stock rubber line.
Good Point! and cheaper too
biggrin.gif

Check with one of the board sponsors for your parts first. We may or may not be the cheapest but shop around and an answer is usually a PM away. We do "pay" to help keep the lights on here. On the choice, you need to be able to stop way more than your need to accelerate. Go with the BMC race filter and get a custom map done to get the most out of the filter if you have an aftermarket exhaust. I also like the short stacks and small air box mod, keep in mind all these changes to air flow need to be balanced with fuel so you don't lose power and torque.

(GPW @ Dec. 17 2006,04:26) Check with one of the board sponsors for your parts first. We may or may not be the cheapest but shop around and an answer is usually a PM away. We do "pay" to help keep the lights on here.
Thats a good point...  
beerchug.gif

(GPW @ Dec. 16 2006,19:26) Check with one of the board sponsors for your parts first. We may or may not be the cheapest but shop around and an answer is usually a PM away. We do "pay" to help keep the lights on here. On the choice, you need to be able to stop way more than your need to accelerate. Go with the BMC race filter and get a custom map done to get the most out of the filter if you have an aftermarket exhaust. I also like the short stacks and small air box mod, keep in mind all these changes to air flow need to be balanced with fuel so you don't lose power and torque.
I agree check pricing with the sponsors here first, then check around some more to find the different prices. I may not be an official "sponsor", but i support and donate what&when i can to H.org. So buying through me your still giving.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 17 2006,07:52)
(GPW @ Dec. 16 2006,19:26) Check with one of the board sponsors for your parts first. We may or may not be the cheapest but shop around and an answer is usually a PM away. We do "pay" to help keep the lights on here. On the choice, you need to be able to stop way more than your need to accelerate. Go with the BMC race filter and get a custom map done to get the most out of the filter if you have an aftermarket exhaust. I also like the short stacks and small air box mod, keep in mind all these changes to air flow need to be balanced with fuel so you don't lose power and torque.
I agree check pricing with the sponsors here first, then check around some more to find the different prices. I may not be an official "sponsor", but i support and donate what&when i can to H.org. So buying through me your still giving.
In that case I hope Capt...does not send me a renewal and I can sell products for free....sounds good to me.

(GPW @ Dec. 17 2006,07:01)
In that case I hope Capt...does not send me a renewal and I can sell products for free....sounds good to me.
This is typed with all due respect for GPW and the other sponsors here.

When i sell anything here i donate to this site. So it's not a freebie for me. No one twisted your arm to be a sponsor here, nor was any other sponsor forced to do the same. Other people sell stuff here too so you need to get used to it. I've sold parts here for awhile and offer good service to my small clientel. It's the nature of the cycle parts biz and you know that most of the real cash is made person to person in the store unless you have some sorta of super cheap connection that you get your parts from to compete again the many bulk distributors on the net. Out of respect for the sponsors here i asked for the guys to check the sponsors first, before checking other places. Your ad alone will generate 50 times more sales that i would get here, plus you have a website for people to go to which is a bonus.

Sorry Paul but your not comparing apples to apples (Business sales verses personal sales) . If your a vendor then you should come correct like the rest of vendors here that pay sponsorship fees. And if you want the big discounts well you know what you have to do.

Pay now or pay more l8tr !!
wink.gif

(GMbusa @ Dec. 17 2006,19:44)
(GPW @ Dec. 17 2006,07:01)
This is typed with all due  respect for GPW and the other sponsors here.

When i sell anything here i donate to this site. So it's not a freebie for me. No one twisted your arm to be a sponsor here, nor was any other sponsor forced to do the same. Other people sell stuff here too so you need to get used to it. I've sold parts here for awhile and offer good service to my small clientel. It's the nature of the cycle parts biz and you know that most of the real cash is made person to person in the store unless you have some sorta of super cheap connection that you get your parts from to compete again the many bulk distributors on the net. Out of respect for the sponsors here i asked for the guys to check the sponsors first, before checking other places. Your ad alone will generate 50 times more sales that i would get here, plus you have a website for people to go to which is a bonus.
Why not become a "Official" Site Sponsor
rock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back