Brake Lines Or K & N Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so your saying that all his profits on his sales go to the site ? That sure is nice of him to work for free and pass on the saving to of his customers.
rock.gif

You guys are almost to China.
biggrin.gif

It's like E-Bay Ladies and Gentlemen, when you sell some thing a percentage of your sales goes to the site.

(BusaWizard @ Dec. 18 2006,03:56) It's like E-Bay Ladies and Gentlemen, when you sell some thing a percentage of your sales goes to the site.
Your correct and thats why we have an Auction forum  for members. Board sales are for Vendors and if you represent yourself as one follow the
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

Did you read the entire thread (pages 1 and 2) before responding ?

(Rhythm @ Dec. 18 2006,00:39) Oh, so your saying that all his profits on his sales go to the site ?  That sure is nice of him to work for free and pass on the saving to of his customers.  
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
Dude, lay off of Paul. They are telling it like it is. He really doesn't make much money with his shop. Basicly, he makes enough to keep his business license renewed. He said he's trying to do the sponsorship on the board, and he is, but that takes money... Unfortunately, he has a fledgling shop in BFE Virginia. He does very little business. As I said before, what business he does do, whether through the board or his doors, is just enough to stay open. It doesn't pay his bills. He does donate to the board when he sells through the board, I'm willing to have his back on this. Paul is a man of his word, he has no reason to lie about that. As for board sponsors, I have respect for them, and members should check with them for prices. But, if Paul donates to the board for his sales, I don't see the big deal.

(yamahor @ Dec. 18 2006,10:00)
(Rhythm @ Dec. 18 2006,00:39) Oh, so your saying that all his profits on his sales go to the site ?  That sure is nice of him to work for free and pass on the saving to of his customers.  
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
Dude, lay off of Paul. They are telling it like it is. He really doesn't make much money with his shop. Basicly, he makes enough to keep his business license renewed. He said he's trying to do the sponsorship on the board, and he is, but that takes money... Unfortunately, he has a fledgling shop in BFE Virginia. He does very little business. As I said before, what business he does do, whether through the board or his doors, is just enough to stay open. It doesn't pay his bills. He does donate to the board when he sells through the board, I'm willing to have his back on this. Paul is a man of his word, he has no reason to lie about that. As for board sponsors, I have respect for them, and members should check with them for prices. But, if Paul donates to the board for his sales, I don't see the big deal.
I said before to someone behind closed doors (PM) and I'll say it out loud in public. Since I'm not a donating member and really dont give a rat azz if Paul chooses not to follow the rules buy selling whatever, whenever or where ever and if he a donating member or  donates from his sales.

I was responding to his remark made toward a paying board sponsor (GPW), trying to make it clear to what he was saying and not doing.  
If he is a vendor as he has stated many time before in the past, then he should do the right thing and not make sarcastic remarks towards paying sponsors that are doing right by the site.

Paul needs to stop playing both side of the field picking which best bendfits him. As the old saying goes,shid on the pot or get off. !!!!!!

Paul opened a can of worms by making this statement and dug a deeper hole trying to justify his wrong doing and even admitted to it !!!!!!
When i sell anything here i donate to this site. So it's not a freebie for me. No one twisted your arm to be a sponsor here, nor was any other sponsor forced to do the same. Other people sell stuff here too so you need to get used to it. I've sold parts here for awhile and offer good service to my small clientel. It's the nature of the cycle parts biz and you know that most of the real cash is made person to person in the store unless you have some sorta of super cheap connection that you get your parts from to compete again the many bulk distributors on the net. Out of respect for the sponsors here i asked for the guys to check the sponsors first, before checking other places. Your ad alone will generate 50 times more sales that i would get here, plus you have a website for people to go to which is a bonus.[/Quote]

My sponsorship is in the works. Well see. [/Quote]

Another quote and this is not his first time making it clear that he is a Vendor.

I sell both of those. Give me a ring and i may be able to hook you up. You might be able to afford both from me. [/Quote]

So on that note would it be appropiate (legal) for Paul to sell in the state of Va. without a vendors license or any other State ?

So why should he be able to disregard the site Vendor rules as a Vendor ?

What do think the Doug (capt) would do if all the vendors had Paul attitude ?

People shouldn't take Doug kindness as a weakness !!!

If Paual needs help with his finances or whatever than maybe someone should start a donation thread for the guy.

The point of this thread has been completely lost...this is not how we handle things here guys...move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back