Bought my new 2023 Busa 2 weeks woke up this morning and gone!

Speedfreak33

Registered
Stolen Motorcycle
At 5am this morning I went out to the parking garage to get on my motorcycle to go to the gym and saw this. Gone stolen. It's a 2023 White and Blue Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 plate# 3ZP05. It was last seen in my gated parking garage in King of Prussia Pa this past Wednesday night. Any information on the recovery of this motorcycle would be greatly appreciated and rewarded. My

1.jpg
contact email at
speedfreak33313@gmail.com
Thanks

2.jpg

Yes they do but won't let me see the video. Only a court order will grant me access to view it. The police can only go view it.

That is good that it exists and for the sake of catching these knuckle dragging, mouth breathing subhumans, hopefully the video fully reveals them.

I am very sorry that you are going through this.

True that. That's usually how they do it, even if an alarm is screaming they can pick the bike up put it right in the side door of the van and drive away and the alarm doesn't even have to shut off. They just drive away with it. Most alarms have the key fob or arm-disarm-alarm notification box. Only problem with that is if you don't get to the bike before they get it in the van and drive away, you're just too late. Unless you sleep with your alarm box on your nightstand, it doesn't do you a whole lot of good if it's in the other room.

When we travel, especially in motel rooms if we're not on the ground floor I at least have a visual line of sight to the bike. In some circumstances if they're faster than I am they're gonna get away with it.

I do hope your local law-enforcement find it, or your insurance replaces it.

Maybe we should open a separate thread about GPS locators and who's got the best ones for our bikes so that we can help find it.

Last edited:
good time gutted dude. This kind of stuff infuriates me.

You’re right about how it could’ve been stolen so don’t forget a wrecker or box van could’ve been used so narrow down the time you last saw it and the time you noticed it gone and look at everything in and out of there on the video. Sucks they won’t let you look at it but they may allow you to watch it with the cops, at least they did for me when I caught some shady happenings

Good luck to you

Yes they do but won't let me see the video. Only a court order will grant me access to view it. The police can only go view it.

This I don’t get. No one has a right of privacy in a publicly accessed parking area that’s under surveillance by cameras. And if the cops can see it, why not you? A court order or search warrant shouldn’t be necessary in any case. Where are you?

I think there’s no obligation besides morally for him to be allowed to view it bcuz it’s not his video. That’s why u need cops/warrant/whatever. Dumb but that’s probably it.

Stolen Motorcycle
At 5am this morning I went out to the parking garage to get on my motorcycle to go to the gym and saw this. Gone stolen. It's a 2023 White and Blue Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 plate# 3ZP05. It was last seen in my gated parking garage in King of Prussia Pa this past Wednesday night. Any information on the recovery of this motorcycle would be greatly appreciated and rewarded. My

View attachment 1656398 contact email at
speedfreak33313@gmail.com
Thanks
So sorry man. Hoping you get it back.

Usually means someone that works for the complex or security company is involved. Get police to get a copy ASAP before it’s deleted and NEVER park a motorcycle in a parking garage ever again.

I think it was just picked up and put into the back of a truck or van so even if I did see something I don't I would have enough proof.
That's how they got my bike before the Busa, an FZ1. I was lucky enough to watch the vid cuz it happened at work. 3 males in a Silverado, cased the area for 9 minutes, stole it in less than 3, driver stayed put, the other 2 lifted the bike (front wheel first) into the back. No plates on the truck.

I feel your pain

Usually means someone that works for the complex or security company is involved. Get police to get a copy ASAP before it’s deleted and NEVER park a motorcycle in a parking garage ever again.
A garage with security at your home vs out on the street?

BTW - That is a sweet blue that they used on the USA '23 model.

I'm still smelling an inside job and I'd ask more than one person to view the video. Does someone working there have the ability to delete the video?

A garage with security at your home vs out on the street?
Parking on the street is even worse..lol.

Home garage is different, sounds like he lives in a condo or apartment which is only slightly better than the street. Only benefit is a roof over its head, theft risk is still the same..

Oh man! I am very sorry for you! When I read this I get so angry I wish I could go green and wear purple pants!!!!

Stealing is wrong anyway, but stealing a man's motorcycle is so dishonorable, may lightning strike the thieves at the poop!

I hope you get your bike back, even if I have little hope here. It really smells like an inside job!

Here in Germany, this is also spreading! For years, pickup trucks from the Eastern Bloc have been driving around here, surveying neighborhoods and breaking into garages overnight and loading up the vans. miserable rabble.....

Since we only live 30 kilometers from the border, you have no chance of getting your bike back. It's already disassembled and listed on ebay before you call the police. They shrug their shoulders and ask you "yeah...what are you supposed to do?" I always suggest they should do their job. They don't like to hear that!

I hope the best for you!

Back