Woke up completely bald this morning

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ever had one of those days that just can not be true? come on in.....

Yesterday just went down as one of those days in my book...

I went to bed with a full head of hair (not even thinning, ask the guys at the fall bash....

This morning I woke up with not 1 single hair on my head. You know how you tend to rub your head first thing in the morning? well that is what I did and before you could scream I was already 2 feet on the floor and burning rubber... Holy **** IM BALD!

Now reality starts to soak in... WTF happened?
rock.gif
I am in the front room of the house heading for the kitchen... coffee will make it go away right? must be sound asleep and this is one of those dreams you wake up from laughing your silly ass off at....

OUCH... water was hot coming out of faucet... sure don't recall getting burned in my sleep and boy is this a lucid dream, crap I can even hear the fish tank running and my computer humming away...

I would go take a pee but you know what happens then right? ok I really gotta go,, wakeup wakeup wakeup... even said it out loud.... next thing is "SCREEAAAMMM" from the bathroom.. I run around the corner and I get a second "SCREAAAAM" and mama is having one of those rare unheard of fits of WTF I have only seen one other time... WTF did you DOOOOOO! hmmmmm maybe I am not alseep after all.......

Oh **** I am awake and I am bald! ACKKKKKKK!!!! and there is hair everywhere

Well here is what I think happened and believe me when some drug maker puts a fricken warning on a bottle, might want to read the damn thing...

I could not fall asleep last night and so I took a couple pills called "Rozerem"

There are "Rare" but known instances of somnolence with ammnessia.... I think I can add "running a barbershop" to that (still deciding if images are appropriate, i did a beautiful job for being my first DIY buzz job)

Anyone got a Hayabusa hat I could have?

Are you saying you took some sleeping pills and sometime during the night you shaved your own head?!

It is somnolence with amnesia, I have found were people have done even stranger things as well as gain 100+ lbs by eating at night, (they are also unaware) freaking strange and the last time I take that pill...

sure glad my hair grows fast

bald.jpg

I think I need to remember that for an excuse sometime.... I'm surprised OJ didn't use that in his defense, oh, that's right he is innocent, no need for a defense...

*heh* You may find that you like it. I have been bald by choice for the better part of 10 years. The only Issue I ever had with it was at the license branch renewing my license - the woman said "what am I supposed to put in for your hair color???"

my license? oh man that is up for renewal too.... should make for great story huh?

its not really that un-common it just seems to be something they dont talk a whole lot about. i saw on tv a girl that got pregnant and couldnt understand how it happened as she wasnt sleeping with anyone at the time. turns out she was on some sleeping pills and was going to her neighbors apartment in the middle of the night for booty calls, and of course he obliged. he said she seemed perfectly normal when she came by. funny kinda. chicks dig bald guys by the way

you sure someone just hasn't been putting round-up in your shampoo?

Back