Bought a 2005 LE today

I don't understand. Tax, Tag, and paper fees have to be there, but freight, setup and whatever else they try to tack on is all figured into MSPR. I have read that in a number of different places. The price should be MSRP + tax,tag,and paperwork fee ($50). That still sounds like a good deal to me. I just get bugged when dealers charge us twice for something.
I agree. On my invoice the bike is priced at $9484, but then they added $968 in misc fees that didn't have any thing to do with the unavoidable taxes and title fees. So instead of paying MSRP or close to, they discount the bike and make a bunch of it up in fees.

Before taxes I calculated I was getting the bike for ~$700 below MSRP. Not great compared to some of the deals I've seen on here, but in the DC Metro area, it's not bad.

John

Congrats. I love that color scheme. I really thought hard about trading my 04 Blue/Silver in for that one. I just couldn't part with it after everything I've done to it.

nice bike , welcome ! pics ! i waited a while for my o5 le picked it up and then it rained for 2 weeks ! so i wish you good weather too!
biggrin.gif

Great choice man! I picked up a new LE a month or so ago and just love it. I had an 04 Black/Purple and when I saw that LE on the floor, I owned it and was loading it in the back of my truck within an hour. I think that charcoal color is the best of all the busa colors through the years? They'll have to come up with something really cool in 06 to get me to move up?

Congrats! Get yourself a pair of sliders installed and some gear before you start terrorizing the streets!
smile.gif

Bent Valve Quote - "You have no idea what youve gotten yourself into do you?"

Perhaps not! But I'm anxious to find out!
smile.gif

Back