2005 LE

Very nice.
smile.gif

BT,

I have the same thing posted already. I dont have a scanner at the office. I will snap a few pics when we get our 1st one. According to the release it will be early next year.

Kevin
info@mrcycles.com

Oh damn....

That is one HELLA sweet ride! I think I'll be looking to do that color when I repaint.

Anyone get an availability date earlier than May??

My dealer said that's when they're going to become available. Curious what other dealers in other areas claim...

Steve

Same here ... my dealer is saying April or May ... if I can sell my '02 I might have to make a move on it
smile.gif

Maybe I'll take the rest of winter to take all the mods off of mine to put on the new one.....yeah, yeah that's it!

Naaa! I can't do it! I just love my '02 LE too much to give it up!

.....but.....maybe I can take all winter to save up the money...yeah, yeah.....and put a down payment on that one to add to the stable....OK, OK....yeah, yeah that's it!

Man...I don't know..
thumbs-up.gif

Maybe I'll take the rest of winter to take all the mods off of mine to put on the new one.....yeah, yeah that's it!

.....but.....maybe I can take all winter to save up the money...yeah, yeah.....and put a down payment on that one to add to the stable....OK, OK....yeah, yeah that's it!

Man...I don't know..
thumbs-up.gif
I hear you ... that dark solid color is gonna' intice a lot of people to come up with some creative financing options
smile.gif

Man...I don't know..
thumbs-up.gif
I hear you ... that dark solid color is gonna' intice a lot of people to come up with some creative financing options
smile.gif
Like you need another 'Busa!

Man...I don't know..
thumbs-up.gif
smile.gif
Like you need another 'Busa!
Bro ... if I can sell Morpheus before the Spring ... I'm gonna replace it with that '05 LE ... just gotta have it !! Already dreaming up a name for it and planning some mods
smile.gif

smile.gif

The only thing I can find that I really don't like is the polished outer rims.
1zhelp.gif

Back