Bought a new toy

SxLxAxVxExN

Registered
So i went to the dealership to see if my carbon fiber helmet came in and I see this beauty sitting outside.. went to take a closer look and the bike was spotless.. a girl was riding it for 3 years. So I bought it
smile.gif
Hopefully I'll be bringing her home on tuesday. it's a 05 1k with the blue and white paint. all stock with 7900 miles on it. I got it for $6900. not too bad i think?
I'll post pics as soon as I get it.

your gonna love it
thumb_up.gif
got the 06 1000 and i prolly shouldent say this here, but i like riding it more than my busa
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the small club of 1k owners. You should check out gixxer dot com as well. Very cool and informative stuff about the little brother to the Busa. However, when it comes to the coolest ppl that are REAL and down to earth...NOTHING beats Busa.ORG!!
bowdown.gif

Thanks guys.. I can't wait to get her home.. I'll teach the gf to ride on the 1k since the busa is too much for her to handle lol
Here's a pic of wat it looks like.. its all stock

2005_GSX_R1000_bl_side_500.jpg

Thanks guys.. I can't wait to get her home.. I'll teach the gf to ride on the 1k since the busa is too much for her to handle lol
Honestly, I think she's be safer on the Busa (that's if I ONLY had those 2 to choose from) The Busa is "kinda" more forgiving, than the 1K, if you keep it in the lower rpm ??

Honestly, I think she's be safer on the Busa (that's if I ONLY had those 2 to choose from) The Busa is "kinda" more forgiving, than the 1K, if you keep it in the lower rpm ??
yep i agree with that except for the weight the busa is better behaved not so much on the boil

She's afraid of the busa. And busa isn't running at the moment
sad.gif

Thats the main reason i wanna get this bike cause I have a feeling the busa;s gonna spend a lot more time being torn apart so I want something to ride in the meantime.

Having a Busa and a 1000..................................PRICELESS!!!!

Not to mention with some stuff done to them and even stock you can beat up on Most busas's!!!!!
guns.gif
guns.gif

cool.gif

guns.gif

Bastards wouldn't let me take the bike for a ride today cause I don't have a licence
banghead.gif

And I think my permit expired too
laugh.gif

So off to the dmv I go on monday.
If everything goes okay then I should be bri
drools.gif
nging her home on tuesday since the dealer's closed on mondays. Cant freakin wait
drools.gif

busa.jpg

drools.gif

Back