Bought a new bike yesterday....its not a Busa

Nah, I absolutely LOVE my busa. Took it out yesterday over the R1. I will never not have a busa, and nothing will top it. I actually like turning on the busa more and the power it has, as well as how controllable that power is...

My next step is to find someone who has the equipment and can read/write the ECU on the R1. It has this ridiculous restriction where it restricts your throttle under 5500 rpms.

There are places that have reflashed the ECU to remove this restriction (which is stupid in the first place) but they are charging a ridiculous amount for the 5 minute service.
What I want to do is get on of the flashed ECUs, read the bin on it and then write to other ECUs using that bin for the people that need it since the restriction should never have been put on there...

I woulda traded my Busa for that bike at a red light :laugh:

I'm 1 of those guys that ALWAYS wants the bike that he don't have.

I demo rode the 2009 a few times. Tough to keep the front end down. Gotta be fun at the track! Be safe Snakers.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yep you gotta get that thing to the track and crashed pronto :laugh: Thats what its made for :thumbsup: Otherwise it'll be good for 30 minute rides around town, then you're busa spoiled body will say "enough is enough" :rofl:

Back