2005 vs 2006 busa

Hunt NXS

Registered
I'm getting real close, I think I'm going to pull the trigger this week on my new Busa. (divorce present)

Question, I got the dealership in Granbury down to $10,300 on the LE, but I also found an 05 Blue/Silver for $9,999.00

In reality, what should I expect the dealer to take for the 05. It is last years model, I like both colors, any upgrades I'm not aware about? I think $9,999 is steep for a 2005 bike.

If 10300 is out the door on the le i would jump at it. If it is before all the stuff stealerships like to add on then well
rock.gif
I agree the 05 could come down some.

I wish it was $10,300 OTD, but its not. I hired the previous mgr, of the local Suzuki shop, was his mentor when he joined our commercial Real Estate firm. He called the current mgr. said he would do $11,200 OTD, I didnt think that was that great.

I wish it was $10,300 OTD, but its not. I hired the previous mgr, of the local Suzuki shop, was his mentor when he joined our commercial Real Estate firm. He called the current mgr. said he would do $11,200 OTD, I didnt think that was that great.
$11200 OTD for the LE is not bad either. I guess it depends on your area. Out west they seem to be higher than east. I paid $8100 for my 03. Had 2500 miles on it so I figured it was worth a little more.

Where I did save was license, tax and insurance.

hogger...

Picked up my 05 holdover for $9200 otd.  Wanted last years red and black anyway once I saw this years burgundy (it doesn't look red to me) and black.

i believe 2006 models, the headlight comes on only when engine is on.. nice if you work on you bike alot.. or do a lot of wiring mods..

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144538433 -->

The price is close, so pick your color ... not too many "white" motorcycles out there, so that's something to consider. Both are awesome bikes. Congrats--on the bike, that is.

i believe 2006 models, the headlight comes on only when engine is on.. nice if you work on you bike alot.. or do a lot of wiring mods..
'06 headlight on when key is on, but does turn off when hitting start button to lessen strain on battery when starting.

As far as the price depending on if you willing to travel a little you should be able to get it alot cheaper. Payed 9800 for my '06 cran/black and if remeber 700 for ttl once got it back home. But think can find cheaper then that also.

What's up dude.... prices seem to bit less flexible this year. I have a buddy that works at the dealership where I bought my 06 LE. This is bike number 6 that has been purchased in the last 4 years from them. (that is between my brother, my buddy and I). $10,600 OTD was the best deal they could give me. No other dealer in the area would touch anything under $11K OTD. A dealer in Chicago quoted me $10,100 OTD, but I had to pay tax and reg here in Michigan, and that's not to speak of gas and 8 hours round trip. Another guy had a few parts put on and was paying just under $13K OTD for his 06 LE. I put on my on beauty mods. There were no 05 left overs available at any dealers in my area. Busa's are popular here and becoming more so. I ride the "White Shadow" with pride
39825900.jpg

Im up in Ohio. I bought my 06 for 10k even. Afriend of mine bought an 05 for 9500. Not much diff and i got the new year model. I got the red and black which is a little different then last years red color. I like it alot better. I don't know if there is any diff between the year models but for me if its just a matter of a few hundred i would go for the 06 just to have the new model.. but thats me

in reality i would have been 11,300 out the door..but with the warrenty , maintenance plan (4years) and 1000 in accessorys i negotiated 13,200 out the door....

Back