2005 LE

gentlemen....i love it...HOWEVER its so damn stealth....granted it looks like deaths charriot....awesome....i personally like the fact that my 04 LE sticks out like crazy..The red in direct sunlight is crazy, and u can see it from a mile away. jsut my 2 cents.... all BUSAS are created equal!!!!! ITs badass, and kudos to whoever gets it.

BTW here are some pics as if u all have no clue what an 04 LE looks like....

Yes i know....u all think its pink....bastards......
smile.gif

bradmarques.com link not responding

I think I am anti-chrome! Black out the blinkers and taillight, powdercoat all silver parts black, and maybe even do the ceramic powder coated exhaust. Would be very stealth looking. Can't wait to see it in person.

I think the all black looks killer! Some chrome wheels and maybe polished exhaust would make it look sweet too.

Aight ... here's a pic of the pic form the dealer's brochure ... it is called gun metal gray ... very very dark gray, almost blue like the frame of a gun!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
drooling3.gif
Dammit, that's sweet!!!
wink.gif

Looks like I may put the new cage off after all. That'd be a MUCH better stable mate for the 10.
biggrin.gif
Besides, since I got into sportbikes I really don't give a shid about what kind of car I drive anymore. Whatever keeps the rain off my head and gets me where I'm goin will do just fine.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Besides, since I got into sportbikes I really don't give a shid about what kind of car I drive anymore. Whatever keeps the rain off my head and gets me where I'm goin will do just fine.
wink.gif
I have the same thoughts myself! I have 2 POS cars, and 2 SAWEET bikes....
Besides, less money on the cagers = MORE MODS!!!!

My name is Bill, and I approve this form of transportation.

It looks like only the outer edges of the wheel is polished. The inner looks black, thats bootiful!!!!!!!

I do think it would be nice, but I am still lovin' the '02 LE. Might feel a little different after seeing it in person who knows.

wink.gif
I have the same thoughts myself! I have 2 POS cars, and 2 SAWEET bikes....
Besides, less money on the cagers = MORE MODS!!!!

My name is Bill, and I approve this form of transportation.
Yeah, it's funny... Before I bought my first sportbike I thought I just had to have a nice cage. Now, as long as it starts and takes me where I need to go when I ain't ridin' I couldn't care less about what it is, or what it looks like. I can still appreciate a nice cage, but I'd rather have a nice bike any day.

My cage has truly turned into a "grocery getter". That's about the only time I drive the cage... when I'm goin' to do stuff like haulin' the trash off and gettin' things I can't haul home on the bike. I get plenty seat time in a cage at work. I don't want to ride in a cage when I'm off. When I am drivin' or ridin' in a cage it really doesn't matter what it is, it still pretty much sucks compared to ridin' a busa or the 10. Hell, I figure a Ninja 250 would beat the Hell outta drivin' a cage!
biggrin.gif

I want to see the '05 LE in person first, but I'm seriously thinkin' about maybe gettin' one instead of upgradin' my cage. The only thing that keeps me from committin' to that is I want a truck instead of a car. If I could trade my Maxima for an equal value truck I'd jump on a busa in a heartbeat. I'm lookin' for a truck to swap for or sell the Max and buy. Maybe by the time the LE hits showrooms I'll have that squared away.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Also, where are the reflectors? I know they didn't...
tounge.gif
...And no safety stickers either. Well, well...
beerchug.gif
If you look at the big image that has all the different year models and color schemes the busa has had all on one image you'll notice that some of those "factory" images didn't have the reflectors on 'em either but they came with 'em new. The '05 LE will have the decals and reflectors on them, no doubt. The decals are a lawyer/liability issue and the reflectors are prolly federally mandated safety regulations that have to be satisfied before zuk can import the bike into the US...

I'd almost put money on the stickers and reflectors bein' on the bikes when they hit the dealers.
wink.gif

By the way, does anyone remember me sayin' I'd LOVE to see the LE come out in a dark charcoal grey?
rock.gif
I really expected it to be blue, which I wouldn't care for. In all honesty this dark grey color (if it looks as good in person as I think it will) was my best case scenario when I was thinkin' about which color I'd like to see it come out in...
drooling3.gif
If it looks as sweet as I think it will, and I can swing the payment and ins without puttin' myself back in a bind, this just might be a must have ride!
super.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102263071 -->

Aight ... here's a pic of the pic form the dealer's brochure ... it is called gun metal gray ... very very dark gray, almost blue like the frame of a gun!
Awwww shiite!!! I've been seriously contemplating a second Busa, and my choice has always been the '02 LE. But damnit!! I'm really diggin' the gunmetal gray. It's not very distinctive from that pic, but I've definitely got a mental visual of one. Now, I'm just gonna have to wait a little longer and save up a few more grand to get that one. I currently have 7 g's that's just burnin' a hole in my pocket. I personally like to pay cash for my bikes. It shows character and patience.

I personally like to pay cash for my bikes. It shows character and patience.
It also shows that you obviously make better money than I do.
biggrin.gif
If I saved and paid cash for a $10k bike I could prolly get a new '05 LE in, say, 2015!
drooling3.gif

Sing along with me... "I owe, I owe... It's off to work I go..."
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102265860 -->

Sorry guys/gals ... that's the best I can do for a pic. I used my digital camera and took a pic from the dealer's brochure. I suspect Suzuki will update their website soon though.
I'm also digging the gun metal gray and yes BT, I remember dark gray as the top of your wish list. I'm also partial to the darker solid color scheme and I'm already wishing I'd waited before getting my "Red Devil". Oh well ... like everyone, I'll be anxious to see this baby on the showroom floor!

Also, where are the reflectors?  I know they didn't...  
tounge.gif
...And no safety stickers either. Well, well...
beerchug.gif
If you look at the big image that has all the different year models and color schemes the busa has had all on one image you'll notice that some of those "factory" images didn't have the reflectors on 'em either but they came with 'em new. The '05 LE will have the decals and reflectors on them, no doubt. The decals are a lawyer/liability issue and the reflectors are prolly federally mandated safety regulations that have to be satisfied before zuk can import the bike into the US...

I'd almost put money on the stickers and reflectors bein' on the bikes when they hit the dealers.
wink.gif
True that ... and you can bet that the 'rear brake torsion bar' will not be blacked out as in the picture.

Back