2005 LE

sageronin

Donating Member
Registered
Dealer just called ... the new 2005 LE will be a sweet 'gun-metal' gray with polished wheels. I'll take my digital cam by there when I get off work and try and get a picture of the picture for you all. There should be some dealers on here though that can post up a scanned picture.

wow.gif
I definately want to see this!
wow.gif

wow.gif

Aight ... here's a pic of the pic form the dealer's brochure ... it is called gun metal gray ... very very dark gray, almost blue like the frame of a gun!

2005LE.JPG

Nice lookin' but I'll keep my '04.
Boy, if Harley is all chrome, Suzuki must be anti chrome.
biggrin.gif

sic as lookin busa i love it, Just powder coat the rear sets and bam it'd be perfect.

Other than the wheels (sliver lip), I think it looks pretty sharp.
wink.gif

Do the clear blinkers just not do it for anyone else on the 05's??
rock.gif
I just don't think they look all that sharp, yet!
laugh.gif

I went back to the same dealer for an open house event. My salesman opened up the brochure again and I saw the 20th anniversary 750 and 600 ... check this out ... both bikes already come with frame sliders and with slotted brake rotors ... awesome!! They also have a 20th anniversary decals on the black anodized exhaust canisters. Yeah ... I get excited about the smallest things ... but it is a nice touch for those bikes.

I'm really diggin that new LE...I don't know if I like it enough to trade in my 02LE though....whatcha think?

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102136315 -->

black_beauty.JPG

I sure do love the Simple clean Look and Lack of Chrome or Polished bits. Looks like a proper Tuff Bike...
smile.gif

The Black Frame Looks real good with that grey...
laugh.gif

chrome is too easy, a proper tuff bike is all polished.
Anywho I can't really tell by the photo what the bike looks like but I'm not much into the black frame. All one color yes, black frame no
sad.gif

It looks pretty nice, but I'm not sure if I'm sold on it or not. Maybe if they had gone with silver forks and calipers it would help but I think I would have to see this one in person. Or maybe it's because I'm am watching Debra Lafave on TV that has me distracted right now!
hot.gif
I'll check back in a few minutes!
laugh.gif

Back